The Zara Playsuit taking over Instagram


Do you ever spend ages scouring the internet (aka the Zara/Asos new-in sections) looking for new ideas for the new season to find an absolute gem for a ridiculously good price and it's such a good dupe that you buy it up straight away and feel very proud of yourself! However, give it maybe two days and all of a sudden this item that you thought was your secret gem then turns up ALL OVER INSTAGRAM and suddenly you don't feel so proud of yourself.





I admit I do get a lot of inspiration from Instagram and the ability to buy is made so much easier with likeitknow from Reward Style and with an increasing number of bloggers tagging the brands in their looks.

However, on this occasion I had thought I'd made my own special find and couldn't wait to get the fake tan out to be able to give this look a go. The minute I put in on though, I realised why this was becoming a social media sensation.

The fit is absolutely stunning; anything with a belt is always a winner for me as I have quite a narrow waist and not the most curvaceous shape so this can really bring out a more feminine figure for me. The length is also perfect for someone short like me - and I don't think it would come up too high on you lucky tall people out there either.

I've let the dress/playsuit do the talking with this really beautiful and classy simple Marc b quilted bag in a stunning navy colour. 


I'd love if you Subscribed to my Youtube channel


10 comments

  1. such a pretty outfit! i love how you match it with boots! have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is just so so pretty, you look gorgeous Arabella! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful in this jumpsuit :) :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous dress!! So cute!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: CALIFORNIA DAYS... IN N OUT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, nice dress and amazing legs!
    Xoxo, Modna

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig