How to enhance any look with just one accessory


As we get into Summer the layers start to reduce and we begin to think about digging out those basic tees and denims shorts. Am I right? But the problem is....what if you hate being basic? Now I am all up for minimalism as you will know - I define my style as 'girly minimalism' - but I do like to enhance an outfit and this year I said to myself I would start to accessorise more.



I can't believe that it's already May and the fake tan mitt is out and I actually have to start shaving my legs again!
In this look I've actually got the pins out!

But a simple black skirt and tee can always be enhanced with an accessory - namely, a classic style, but still chic, bag. I love with this from Marc B, it reminds me so much of a Chanel with the quilting and chain strap. I have had so many compliments on it already!

When adding the bag I wanted it to stand out and so I went for the navy with gold detailing - don't you agree black would have just looked too ordinary? You see, when accessorising a simple look you want the bag to do the talking and not fall into the background.

Shop the 'Pennie' bag in different colours here



*This post is in collaboration with Marc B

Shop their beautiful bags https://www.marcb.com/



I'd love if you subscribed to my Youtube channel



1 comment

  1. Lovely outfit ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/05/04/black-and-white/

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig