Why I'm loving Gingham


I've said it before and I'll say it again; this season's trends are so unique and so incredibly plentiful. There are just so many to chose from that really fit either the minimalist in you or the maximalist - it's your choice and either look great!

So I guess one major reason I'm lusting over Gingham is that it is mostly black and white and, well, I'm a simple child really and boy do I like my monochrome. I've really toned down my dressing over the years and where at 15 I wouldn't be caught dead without a blazer, now I'm happiest in some blue jeans, cute heels and a biker jacket. Perhaps not on this occasion though.






This was definitely a dress in the 'perhaps I'll send back' category, the one that you order to give it a go but you're not really sure if it's going to work for you. Sometimes you've just got to give things a go and try something a little out the box - you might just surprise yourself!

I was trying on a few other bits and bobs from my haul and loafers are much easier to film in as they slide on and off in try on videos so by chance I had them handy and really felt that they went really well! I mean now it's Spring I am living in my loafers but still, it's a good pairing.

This dress is perfect as it ticks off two key trends - ruffled sleeves and the classic gingham pattern. In fact, the sleeves are my favourite aspect of the dress although I don't think I'lll be eating any soup in this one!

What are your favourite trends for Spring and how are you rocking gingham?




Shop the look




I'd love if you subscribed to my Youtube channel


4 comments

  1. This is just beautiful! I absolutely love the sleeves on your dress! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful in this dress;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty outfit! LOVE this!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig