Why I'm not ready to say goodbye to camel


Camel is definitely one of those trends that you really look forward to wearing in winter. Let's face it, the camel coat has truly become a 'staple' over the last few years and I'm pretty sure it's here to stay. But sadly it's not the most spring-like colour to be wearing and definitely falls within those 'autumnal vibes'.






I love the colour because it's so versatile - it can be worn with more camel (as I've done on this occasion) or it goes really well with white, black, blue - probably purple for all I know!

Actually, as I'm sat here I'm wearing it but in a bardot style top (coming soon promise) and I feel that it's the perfect transition - a Spring style with an Autumnal colour.

This all being said I am really excited to bring a bit more pink, white and blue into my wardrobe - maybe even some florals (who knows!).

What colours are you hanging on to for the new season?



                             I'd love if you Subscribed to my Youtube channel!


3 comments

  1. This color will never go out of style, I like how you styled it! ;)


    Jovita from Black Vanilla
    www.b.vanilla.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig