ZOEVA | My new brush crush


It has been a long long time since I have done a beauty post for you. Truth be told, life has been a priority lately and I'll admit to focussing a little more closely on my Autumn/Winter wardrobe than new make-up and beauty products.

But all that is about to change. I have some exciting beauty posts to come, including a beauty gift guide on my Youtube channel! Ah can't wait! I'm actually hoping to do vlogmas this year - although it definitely won't be every day (at least I'm trying to not convince myself that's possible) but I do certainly want to increase my upload schedule from 1-2 a week to 3-4 - eek!

Anyway, enough rambling. I have been needing some new brushes for a while now, in fact, it's one of the reasons that I haven't really filmed many make-up videos or posts - it's just how you feel when you don't feel like you have the right equipment. So recently I bit the bullet and invested in these new make-up brushes from Zoeva and boy was I excited to give them a whirl!



I do already have a fan brush from Zoeva and it is by far my favourite so I kind of knew I wasn't going to disappointed by this collection. The brushes that I purchased were the Complete Eyebrush Set and retailing at £60 they weren't cheap but they were by no means overpriced.

I feel that brushes are something you build up a collection of. I started out, like most, with the Real Techniques kits which are fabulous for practicing and developing your skills. Over the year, however, I've found myself purchasing more expensive brushes individually - slowly replacing my starter kit.

Sometimes it makes great sense though to purchase brushes together. I'm not sure exactly how much these brushes would have been added up individually but certainly not £60 - it works out at £5 a brush as there are 12 in the set.

My favourites from the set are the wing liner brush (perfect for brows!) and the Luxe Crease brush - it just blends so perfectly.

I haven't tried all of them from the collection yet but I'm sure I'll find a way - maybe in some new make-up videos! One final thing that I'd add about how awesome this collection is for the price is that it also comes with a beautiful clutch bag that will be perfect for travelling with.

Don't you think it makes the perfect Christmas present?


The kit contains

Luxe Defined Crease Brush

Smudger Brush

Soft Definer Brush

Crease Brush

Pencil Brush

Petit Crease Brush

Smoky Shader Brush

Detail Shader Brush

Fine Liner Brush

Wing Liner Brush

Brow Line Brush

Concealer and Buffer Brush




I'd love if you Subscribed to my Youtube Channel


5 comments

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig