What to invest in for Autumn Winter


When it comes to Autumn/Winter I always like to invest in a few more expensive pieces, you know, items that will really see you through those cold (but yet snuggly!) months. I like to think really carefully about the items that I choose to invest in as I really want them to be timeless and classic that can be worn year after year and with a number of styles. I've popped a link to my 5 Key Essentials video below on my Youtube channel (btw it's new - I'D LOVE YOU forever and ever if you subscribe).

Anyway, let's get to it...




A wool coat

The one in these pictures certainly isn't 100% wool but the one in my video is. When selecting a coat to invest in think careful about the colour and style. For me, classic black, grey or camel are true timeless pieces and I'd happily spend more than £250 upwards on one that I know will last me 10 years (and some have, believe me!).

A good pair of boots

For me, black boots have been a bit of an obsession since I was a teenager eagerly getting up early for the Next VIP sale with Mum and getting a pair every year! These days I venture out a bit - although I still really rate Next footwear -  to the likes of Stuart Weitzman, Aquatalia or Zara when I want something a little more statement. For this year's statement boots I got some over the knee beauties from River Island for only £75!

A cashmere knit

You only really need one or two really good cashmere jumpers as if you look after them they will look after you. I invested in a grey one this year but am still on the hunt for the perfect black roll neck (M&S and John Lewis do great affordable versions).

What are your key investment items for Autumn/Winter? Do you recommend any items currently on the high street? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below! Shop the look on the 'SHOP' page.
If you haven't already (thank you lovely ladies) then I'd love it if you would check out my Youtube Channel, click here and click that red button for lots of vlogmassy Christmas videos and hauls.






Click to subscribe


8 comments

  1. nice coat!


    Printspirational and stylish wall art for your home!
    http://www.printsandroses.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this whole outfit, but the boots stand out so much, they are gorgeous! :)

    Sophie | www.imsophiedee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie - they are awesome, I practically live in them!

      Delete
  3. Great styling! Love the coat!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that coat is perfect for the season!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig