The Accessories you NEED this Winter


Every year without fail I buy myself a new pair of gloves. Some might think that this is wasteful and unnecessary; why does one person need so many pairs? In complete honesty....it's really because I lose every single pair that I own.

This autumn when the mornings started getting chilly and my walk to work required the use of some hand warmers I hunted high and low and simply could not find the lovely grey and faux fur pair that I purchased last year on, I remember, one unexpectedly freezing evening from M&S when my sister came to visit.

So obviously this meant I had to go and purchase a new pair, you can't go for the whole season without some! Whilst I was browsing Accessorize on a mild Saturday on cyber weekend I was offered 25% off hats, gloves and scarfs...is a girl to say no? I picked up a few things (the head warmer in these pictures included) and a beautiful pair of real-leather gloves.  Haul coming to my Youtube Channel soon!



Gloves



Head bands




Ear muffs




Stoles






Shop the look

Click here to subscribe to my Youtube channel

4 comments

  1. That fur headband is amazing! I'm also loving this jacket - a great outfit combo.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosa! It keeps my ears super toasty :)

      Delete
  2. Perfect look for winter! Love the outfits!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig