A Beauty Gift Guide


Christmas is definitely a favourite time of year for me - I love the family atmosphere, the excitement and traditions and watching others open the gifts I thought so hard about purchasing. Strangely I have always enjoyed this aspect the most rather than receiving gifts myself; sure as I child I grew excited and looked forward to fumbling around under the Christmas tree but these days I wince at the question 'well what do you want this year?' that will inevitably come in September (yep...September!) from my mother.

This year, however, I feel I have become so much better at the beauty side of being a girl - sure I always loved fashion but I only started owning make-up brushes after last Christmas! This has, of course, made me a lot easier to buy for. If you know someone who loves their cult beauty products and looking after their skin then these products below may be great inspiration for you.

Elemis




This year I have fallen in love with Elemis. The brand is synonymous with luxury for me and it is just the treat that my skin needs. The past year or so I have promised myself that I will not skimp on skin care - mostly I have spent my money on various ranges from The Body Shop that have never failed to amaze me (check out my review here) but for this Christmas I'm looking at getting a bargain with the various sets that have come out. Here's a tip - pop onto LookFantastic or FeelUnique and check out the gift boxes, you get so much product at almost half the price of getting them all separately.

Zoeva




I think we can all agree that you can never have enough make-up brushes in your collection (particularly for those of us who are super lazy when it comes to washing them!). This year I have been so impressed with Zoeva from their fan brush to their luxe crease brush, it's all amazing and stunning to boot. This autumn I spoiled myself with the Complete Eye set but there are many others that would make the perfect gift - I particularly love how they come with the cutest packaging! The perfect gift.

The Body Shop





In my house Christmas is not complete without a bit of The Body Shop goodness. I know I prattle on about this all the time but I come from the same town as Anita Roddick and where this shop was started and so it's always a brand I love to affiliate myself with. Every year the ranges they bring out are spectacular and the Vanilla Chai is without a doubt my favourite. The gift sets are also stunning this year - this brand has really upped their game in terms of packaging just making their products feel that little bit more luxurious. Do ensure you keep an eye out on their website and in-store events from some bargains though!

Cult Make-up





This year is all about the cult make-up when it comes to buying gifts for beauty lovers. Quite often these products are items that you might not be able to justify buying yourself and so they do make the perfect present. THE cult palette this year has got to be Urban Decay's Ultimate Basics - such a great mix of nudes and autumnal shades that anyone would love to open for Christmas and use throughout the party season. Guerlain products are also just wonderful as presents as they look beautiful - like really beautiful! A current favourite on my wishlist are the pearl drops and, of course, the Terracotta Bronzer.

I hope you guys have liked this giftguide - if you want to see more Christmassy goodness then click the link below to Subscribe to my Youtube channel where I'm doing Vlogmas this year!



Click here to Subscribe and help me get 1k by Christmas!

No comments

Post a Comment

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig