Saying goodbye to summer



It feels so weird to be writing this post as it only feels like yesterday I was getting excited about planning my summer wardrobe and my holiday outfits. This summer has definitely been a whirlwind of stepping stones and adventures. I can't believe that I got married and the trips abroad have been wonderful - my first time to the Caribbean being something simply magical.
Last week I was fortunate enough to go back to Greece and to my father-in-law's villa in Corfu. I simply adore this place in the North Western side of the island; stunning views of the ocean and wonderful beaches and food. We are lucky to be near a quiet and slightly less touristy beach and the village doesn't even have a taverna let alone a hotel and so it's lovely and pieceful. Up the hill behind the villa is this beautiful church where we took this pictures; if there's one thing I don't love about glorious sunshine is that it does make for difficult outfit shots but I hope you guys feel that these have come out okay.


I'm certainly not one to give up on old trends and gladiator sandals are one of them! I didn't really wear them last year and picked these up in the end of season sales from Mango. I was clearing out my wardrobe before we went away and I found them again and decided I just HAD to wear them at least once this summer. 

Now that this holiday is done and I'm grounded in the UK (I suspect) until Christmas I'm starting to plan my autumn wardrobe and boy am I excited about that! This year I'm going for fewer pieces but more quality so expect to see more from my favourites Reiss and Jaeger along with the obvious Asos.


Shop the Look

8 comments

  1. Super chic, waiting for autumn entries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing combo b&w!

    Nice sandals

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizza, so glad I found them in my wardrobe last minute :)

      Delete
  3. So chic! Love the sandals!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute shoes! Bet you had a lovely time. I cannot wait for the Autumn now after wearing pantsuits and shorts forever now haha xx
    Http://www.saharasplash.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig