Enjoying the sun


I don't know about you guys but I'm not quite ready for summer to end yet. Don't get me wrong, Autumn/Winter fashion is definitely my favourite and I have some great plans for the blog in the transitional period but for now while the sun is still shining like on this beautiful Sunday, I want to keep those summer blouses out and sunglasses firmly on my head.




This blouse is a new favourite; I actually only got it recently for our trip back to Greece next week (another reason I'm not willing to give up my summer style!).

Don't you love the twist on the classic bardot style that has dominated the blogosphere these past few months - I actually think I could quite possibly wear it for work too!

As the cooler breezes roll in a good pair of jeans is necessary. This sculpt pair from Asos is quickly becoming a new favourite as they are just so stretchy and comfortable - then paired with these super cute Chanel-esq shoes I really love this look for a Sunday morning out shopping.

What have been your favourite pieces from summer? What are you looking forward to for winter? Personally it's all about the thigh high boots and camel coats (not sure how I feel about the velvet trend yet) for me and I've got some great posts and videos planned for the transition so keep an eye out!

Shop the look below.



6 comments

  1. You look phenomenal in this set:)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the top!! I'm going to miss wearing cold shoulder tops when the weather cools down, haha. You styled it perfectly!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  3. this top is amazing
    love the shoes too
    you look so fabulous

    love
    Karlien
    Polished Cats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning! Love the top!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that top is so chic, love the way you styled it!

    xx Melis
    http://fashionmews.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig