The Body Shop | Ginseng and Rice Mask


Okay if you haven't heard of the new The Body Shop masks that launched on the 23rd August then you simply must have been living under a rock (or just aren't obsessed with beauty products like moi!). But yes, The Body Shop launched four new masks that are supposedly super natural and all target different things.

Now to be clear this post is not sponsored and all opinions are mine (and they would be even if it is was!) so I've decided to do a review of just one of the new quite hyped masks - Chinese Ginseng and Rice.

The purpose of this mask is to brighten and make the skin appear more even toned and soft. As I said, all the masks target different things, the Himalayan Charcoal mask is designed to de-toxify, the Amazonian Acai Energising mask is for radiance etc...




First let's talk about the packaging - how beautiful they all are. This is something I've been saying so much about The Body Shop lately, it's definitely a brand I love - growing up in the very same town as Anita Roddick with the headquarters literally a 10 minute walk from my house may have something to do with it but I guess it's always just had a pull for me; the natural ingredients, the animal friendly ethos and just about everything about it draws me in. I mean, have you seen the Spa of the World range lately!

So, the product - it's only been out just over a week but I've used it quite a lot! I currently use the Drops of Light face wash, the serum and the day cream (post coming soon!) and this particular mask, I'm told, should compliment it and help create the same brightening and evenness.

I really love it! It's not like any other mask that I have used before. It doesn't set dry and cracked like most masks but just sits on the skin, does its thing and then I wash it off again. My skin has just felt so much brighter and refreshed and I'm sure this has had something to do with it! The texture is bitty and feels like a home-made mask - remind me of a traditional facial I had in St Lucia in June using only natural ingredients mixed together.

I can't wait to try the other scrubs, at £15 each I won't be buying them all in one go but really keen to give the Acai one a try!

Right, no joke, I'm off to go apply this!



6 comments

  1. Great post!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this sounds amazing
    would love to try this one too

    love
    Karlien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth a try, can't wait to try the others though!

      Delete
  3. Oooh that mask looks outstanding. I love The Body Shop. <3

    www.sydneyandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just the best! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig