Re-creating a Chanel look on the highstreet


Hands up who loves Chanel! Oh...it's not just me? Right...well you're going to love this look then! If there's one thing that I love about the high street it's that there's always a way that you can re-create a designer look for less; it's true that there are times that a designer fit is the only thing that will do but with the likes of Zara and Reiss on the high street, your best bet to save a bit of £££ is to look there first.




I have featured this jacket in a couple of videos recently and am really tempted to go through the whole story again but I will spare you and just briefly say...wanted it...couldn't get it...sale...out of stock...random shopping trip...spied it behind something else...only one left...cheaper than ticket...bought! And breath!

It really was a bargain from Zara and I'm so glad that I eventually found it, I really haven't taken it off since as it's perfect for work, the weekend, an evening out, basically any occasion! I won't be able to link it as it went into the sale but I'll try to add a few below that are similar.

Next up are the shoes, another staple Chanel item but ah...the price tag! These babies were only £20. I repeat. £20!!!! They look so similar with the tan and black two tone and are just bloody perfect IMO. Again these are perfect for any occasion and I've just about worn them as such - I get asked so many times where they are from so they must be looking okay? 

So paired together I really feel like I've recreated a designer look for £50 (the jacket was on sale for £30!) and feel so chic in it.

Now I just need the handbag....


8 comments

  1. La chaqueta es preciosa y los jeans increibles. Un look chic!

    New Post!!! Ayudame pinchando en una de las palabras rojas del post porfi!!! Feliz semana!!!!!!
    NOE CARO
    

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfits always give me so many ideas, I love your style :)

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Paula! It's so nice to see the same people pop up in the comments :)

      Delete
  3. That outfit is amazing!

    http://modernastrega.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute look
    love it

    xxMiri
    www.goldencherry.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you recreated a Chanel look, great post and very useful :) I went to the Chanel Haute Couture fashionshow in Paris in January if you would like to check it out :) Much Love, XXX Tiffany Lea

    My Blog : https://travelcreateandfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig