LWD


Every always talks about the Little Black Dress and how everyone needs one in their wardrobe - now while I completely agree (hence why I have several), I also feel like the Little White Dress often gets overlooked There really is nothing nicer in summer than a pretty white dress; something breezy that can be worn to the beach and then dressed up to be worn with some wedges and a sleek handbag for dinner.

This one from Asos I have fallen in love and I'm glad I did when I did as it keeps going out of stock! I'm hoping to take a trip back to Greece next month and this one will definitely be coming with me. 









I really adore a hat in summer too - those who know me well know my obsession with hats. I used to wear one almost every day in sixth form from a trilby to a clouch (yes they did come in fashion for about a month) and the obsession continued. 

It's probably to do with the fact that I have very fine, flat hair and so really helps add something up there on the top of my smaller-than-average head.

So, a small black bag, a chic summer fedora and an oversized pair of Celine - one could ask how could it go wrong?

Shop the look below.


8 comments

  1. Such a pretty and casual outfit <3

    http://www.deasynoel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous dress! I love a little white dress almost as much as a black.

    xx Jenelle
    http://www.inspiringwit.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely look! Pretty dress!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig