How to wear black in summer


My favourite thing about summer dressing is that you can try out so many different styles/colours/patterns and it's seriously okay! In autumn/winter I generally stick to greys and layering to add texture to a look but when it's hot, 3 jumpers just aint gonna cut it!

This week's post is me taking something so interchangeable like a stripy playsuit and making it summer ready with some Stans and a biker - I love that I could wear this for anything, it's the kind of outfit where all you need to do is change your shoes and you're good for a night out...get me?





 I sometimes do find it difficult to wear black in summer - it's such a staple for me but I get so many comments (mostly from Toby) that it is sometimes all I wear. When we were packing for our honeymoon recently I realised I'd bought all black playsuits and shorts, but you know what? I didn't care cause I love it. That being said I have been trying to bring in a touch more white - ya know, for variety.

Never dismiss black in summer, it might be warmer to wear but something like a strappy playsuit like this one can be so perfect, and would you dream of going a whole summer season with a biker jacket????

Adding in a touch of white like with these stripes and with the trainers helps bring up the summer vibe a little as well.

Personally I'm not going to change and I embrace my love of black....what do you guys love to wear in summer?

Shop the look below.




18 comments

  1. I love wearing black...even in the Summer! :)
    https://karolinabrozis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect post as usual :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in love with your outfit!! I always gravitate to black, even when it's warm outside. Would love if you could check out my new post? XX

    Thefashionroad.com
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's just cause it goes with everything! Will do hun x

      Delete
  4. i love that romper so cute!!

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute jumpsuit!

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this outfit babe! A playsuit and leather jacket are my go to combo - so easily stylish! The sneakers are a fab addition ;)

    Ashleigh x
    www.ashleighdmello.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the getup and the fresh kicks!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking amazing! Great post babe! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can't go wrong with black at any time of the year! This outfit is absolutely on point. I love the romper and sneakers!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig