Golden Summer Make-up


Summer make-up and party make-up are my absolute favourites times to experiment. I really feel that there is an art to getting a summer glow without over-bronzing (aka Oompa Lumpa - ing) and creating the right amount of sparkle whilst looking effortless.

So, for this week's beauty post I am showing you guys a recent tutorial that I put up on my Youtube channel a couple of days ago that I feel demonstrates a very natural yet golden summery make-up look.

By the way - I need to mention this - has anyone else tried NYX face products???? The highlighters in the 'Highlight and Contour Pro' palette are an absolute dream! I really am becoming the biggest fan of this brand! Watch me use them in the video below.




All products featured are linked in the Description Box on Youtube

If you like what you see, I'd love if you also Subscribed 

9 comments

  1. I definitely need to try more from NYX! Lovely video.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this kind of makeup

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Dior Forever foundation is the BEST! I'll definitely have to try out the NYX makeup pallet too. Thanks for sharing!

    Love, Lindsey
    http://www.thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely isn't it! I've used Dior foundations for years and found them to be incredible and last forever!

      Delete
  4. i'm loving this minimal make up look, perfect for the summer! thanks for sharing!

    xx Melis
    http://fashionmews.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. look so so good§
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig