Two tone pumps


Summer is still sort-of here in the UK, we had about a week's worth of bright sunshine (and 32 degrees OMG) last week but now we're back to jeans over shorts weather so this is a look put together that it a great cooler summer day look with the cutest of shoes!

Mid heel pumps are my obsession; you guys may have seen that from my last outfit post! These two tone, Chanel-esq pumps have been killing it on my Instagram so I thought I'd shoot a look showing how I'd wear them. Best of all - unlike the £500 Chanel price tag - they were only £30!





 I really do think that blue jeans and light blue tops are becoming my uniform. I actually really like blue as a colour; before I would always say that grey was my favourite (and I think I still would tbh) but in summer a light blue and denim look is king - even better if it has stripes!

Ordinarily I would call this look quite casual but by adding the two tone pumps it really makes the outfit so much more 'chic' - mid heel pumps are also becoming my summer uniform, they are a fashion bloggers dream as they are comfortable yet chic and still count as 'heels'. Being a short arse, they are the perfect shoe for me!

Throw on a chic but simple black bag and it really takes what would be a casual summer look to a smarter, more unique outfit. With lots of evenings out and lots of day to night looks required this really is the best way to transition a look. What accessories do you guys use to enhance a summer look?

If you guys wanted to check out some more blue and stripy purchases then head over to my Youtube Channel and check out my latest haul video!

Shop the look below.




12 comments

  1. So so soooooo gorgeous girl! You look amazing, I'm loving that blouse too, the colour is divine! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Holl - i'm really loving this shade of blue this summer!

      Delete
  2. Amazing look and shoes you rock!

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizza! Love that I always see your name in the comments! <3

      Delete
  3. You always look so classy xx


    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your top and shoes!
    gorgeous
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning! love the shoes and top!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig