Obsessed with stripes


Okay, I admit it - I have become addicted to stripes...I've said it before and I'll say it again, there's something about them that I just LOVE and you'll struggle to find a fashion blogger out there who doesn't love a good Santorini style blue and white number or a monochrome, off the shoulder bardot.




This new stripy favourite is from H&M and actually did come with little straps - they got so annoying that in the end I just chopped them off. There's nothing I hate more (okay there probably is) than straps falling down all the time - be it bra straps or spaghetti straps.

I think it looks better this way anyway. It's a great look for summer and as the top is slightly oversized it's extra comfy!

Getting back to normal has been difficult after the wedding, it still feels as if there has been lots to do but I'm hoping to shoot some more content soon as I've got it all lined up and ready to shoot - fingers crossed for some good weather this weekend!

Anyway, I've been a bit radio silent over the weekend as it was my birthday and I just wanted a bit of switch off time - know what I mean? Do you guys ever feel the need for a digital detox?


Shop the look

15 comments

  1. I just love this outfit, so so cute! You look gorgeous girl, that top is just fab x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful:)
    you have a beautiful blouse;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes my obssesion too!!! I like your look

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizza, hopefully they never get old!

      Delete
  4. such a chic stripes look, love it all!

    xx Melis
    http://fashionmews.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! Love a good striped top!
    xx

    http://toogoldstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are perfect for summer :) Thanks Nicole!

      Delete
  6. So chic! love the striped top! Beautiful look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed this that top! I think I'd have gotten rid of the little straps too haha x

    Cathy | overnightbelle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. stripes are a classic and I need to incorporate more into my wardrobe xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a classic look, denim skirts always look fab! :) www.sophwrites.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig