Honeymoon bliss


I can't believe that the time has come that I'm actually uploading pictures from my honeymoon! How fast this year has gone but how wonderful the journey has been.

I'm not going to ramble on too much (well...I'll try) but this is my blog and, well, getting married is a huge part of my life so it would be silly not to share at least some of with you guys!
The actual day was perfect, and I really mean it, there were no hiccups, no disasters, everyone was where they were supposed to be, the entertainment mesmerised and the first dance (minus ONE mis-step) brought people to tears - could I have asked for a better day? Also....I was totally digging the dress, check out my Twitter to see it!

I will be doing a 'wedding series' inspired by Emma Hill so keep an eye out for tips in choosing the right dress, table layouts, the whole shebang. 





So...onto the honeymoon! I think we went a little cliched and picked St Lucia in the Caribbean; oh boy was it perfect! I can see why it's the third most popular honeymoon destination! We were really fortunate enough to be able to stay at The Boucan which is the ACTUAL hotel of Hotel Chocolat (yep...they do have one!). Everything was exquisite from the cacao infused menu to the spa and experiences that the staff would arrange for you at the drop of a hat.

Usually Toby and I like to do a bit of DIY adventure planning normally because it's cheaper and more flexible, however, as it was our honeymoon we really didn't want any stress following the wedding so we sent over an itinerary to the guys at Boucan before we arrived and they arranged everything so all we had to do was step into a taxi each morning and set off!

I'm currently putting together a vlog of the whole trip for my Youtube channel so you guys can check it out if you want to!


These pictures were taken on The Boucanier which is the boat belonging to the hotel. As part of our honeymoon package we had a sunset cruise included so we set off about 4.30pm out onto the Caribbean Sea for some cocktails and canapes...it was lovely! Also as it was low season it was totally private and so taken photos wasn't an issue either...although some of the crew members also had a go at posing and serious kudos to Toby for getting the photos straight with all the bouncing around.




If you guys like the look then you can shop it down below

15 comments

  1. amazing outfit :D

    http://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are absolutely amazing, the outfit is great! I love the trousers!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looks like Kendall Jenner and your style is my dream! so stylish and so beautiful.

    -xx, Sia
    https://www.siafoch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ultimate compliment! Thanks Sia :)

      Delete
  4. Very elegant!

    Happy weekend!
    www.foxmystyle.com
    Snapchat: deejtheblogger
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy weekend to you too! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Really beautiful outfit, congratulations on your wedding and such a wonderful honeymoon! :)

    http://www.thebutter.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats babe! you look stunning
    xx
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun - btw your blog is amazing!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful look! :)

    https://mycottonclouds.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig