What I love to buy for summer



I love shopping for summer! Equally I love getting my autumn wardrobe sorted but there's something about prepping for summer holidays that has an element of excitement to it. What I really enjoy about dressing in summer is that you really can do just that and you aren't limited to what goes under a coat!


There are a few items that I can't live without when packing for my summer holidays. Number one is a hat, I have a thing about hats, always have since I was a child, and I just feel that they 'set' an outfit and can easily make a shorts and tee shirt look instantly glam.

The next item is a really good pair of denim shorts, being careful not to chose a 'cheeky' pair! I have a low waisted pair and also a high waisted to pair that goes perfectly with a crop top. These go with anything and are equally great for hikes as well as the beach.

Thirdly it's a pair of sandals. I have a new pair that I bought for Corfu that I'm loving; you can check these out on my Instagram or in my May Favourites video! Sandals should be simple and comfy and easy to take on and off for jumping into the pool.

Finally, and you may have guessed from these pictures, is a playsuit. I am obsessed with playsuits ("rompers") but feel that I'm a little late to the party with them; it's only recently that I started wearing them and I'm seriously making it up for it! I can't wait to show you guys what I got for my honeymoon, the pics are (hopefully) going to be insane!

When I know what I'm looking for I Google and Google until I find what I'm after, https://www.octer.co.uk is really good for this as you can search for the item you have in mind and a huge range of retailers come up - far better than the shopping tab on Google in my opinion!

What are your favourite summer items?

*This post is a gifted post in collaboration with Octer.co.uk




If you guys like what you see, you can see more by adding me on the following:

                                   Instagram               Bloglovin                    Twitter                  Youtube (new!)







7 comments

  1. I love your list! For me it's a good pair of sandals, comfortable sunglasses, and maybe a few new dresses here and there ;)

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds perfect Alice - what are you favourite sunnies?

      Delete
  2. Amazing look, perfect sandals

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the romper & backpack! Really fun summer pieces. I am really into slides this summer too, it's just so easy and unfussy to slip right into them!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig