The countdown begins



We are exactly 4 weeks until the big day as I write this and I have never felt so many different emotions all at once in my life! First there's disbelief that the last year has gone so quickly (tomorrow is a year since our engagement) and also that there are still details to be finalised - being a super organised person this does not come naturally but I'm learning to live with the fact that things don't always work out as planned.


I'm also feeling super happy and excited about the day - who wouldn't be after all that planning? Although I'm feeling a little scared; what if it doesn't live up to the expectations in my head, what if this happens or that happens. I woke up at 5am this morning having had a nightmare that my Mum had discarded my beloved Jimmy Choos and handed me some weird looking sparkly things from Primark - I mean seriously, I need to get a grip!

Either way this up coming holiday is definitely needed. As I'm writing I'm sipping on coffee and waiting to leave for the airport - who doesn't need a week in Greece before their wedding? So I may be a little absent over the coming week and I apologise for being a bit absent lately, weekends have just been a little hectic getting things finalised whilst still trying to have a bit of a life.

I'm looking to make some changes to the blog this summer, not only in terms of layout but also in terms of content; I want to share with you guys a little more lifestyle rather than just a focus on fashion. Yes this does coincide with the launch of my YouTube channel (which I'm really loving making btw!) but also with a desire to stand out a bit. And so with that I'm hoping to get a little more editorial but still keeping a fashion focus in mind.

Anyway, the time is almost here to leave and after being forced to ditch a pair jeans, a top and being told that "those denim shorts look the same as the others, you don't need both" (they don't!) I'm ready to go.

See you all soon lovelies!

If you guys like what you see, you can see more by adding me on the following:

                                   Instagram               Bloglovin                    Twitter                  Youtube (new!)

Shop the post


5 comments

  1. I bet those four weeks will fly by. Have a lovely relaxing time in Greece!
    Sophie
    x
    A Story of a Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH SO EXCITING! I GET MARRIED IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS NOW - EEEK!

    ALSO, JUST HEADING TO YOUR YOUTUBE :) XX

    WWW.LURCHHOUNDLOVES.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, that's so exciting! Good luck on getting everything organized :)
    These photos are so lovely! x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look .. Nice post girl

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your upcoming wedding. I'm so excited or you! Also, I love your classic, timeless sense of style!

    - Maya at www.TheKelleyDoll.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig