That's so 90s

Top - Asos, Jeans - Asos, Shoes - M&S (Similar here), Sunglasses - Celine

Hi guys! It's been a little while I know...almost two weeks since my last post and I'm super sorry. Wedding stuff took up a lot of time last weekend when I had planned to shoot a look or two - I had to replace my veil as I was given the wrong one and my Nan was in hospital so needed to visit...all of a sudden, a trip to the florist later and you're on your way back home in rainy weather!


So I just spent the Bank Holiday weekend down in Plymouth on a short vacay windsurfing with my fiancee. The weather wasn't so nice but we managed to get a few hours on the water both days and had some delicious (and well deserved) meals in the harbour. If you've ever been windsurfing in single figure temperatures you'd know the serious workout it gives you!

Before the torrential rain came in and the Transat race started we managed to get one look shot - although this one did look a little odd in the seaside town of Plymouth. Either way I really liked to location and thoroughly enjoyed the trip!

What did you guys get up to this weekend?

If you guys like what you see, you can see more by adding me on the following:

                                   Instagram               Bloglovin                    Twitter                  Youtube (new!)



13 comments

  1. This is so chic Arabella, I love it! You look stunning! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! You look gorgeous xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so stylish. Love the top and the choker combo!
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit. I love the combination of the Bardot top and choker!
    Tenz
    www.shesabouthatlife.com
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I love the 90's vibe of this outfit! The sunnies are absolutely stunning. x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really into 90s atm, bit weird I know but I think it's all the Mom jeans :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  6. Great outfit!!! Yes, the 90s come back... hahaha! ;)

    XX, Mai *** Maikshine ***

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look and that choker is to die for - the back is amazing!

    Great post :)
    xo, Anna Elizabeth
    www.annaelizabethevents.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig