Swimwear for Summer


One of the things I absolutely love about summer is the new swimwear - there's something slightly addictive about it I must admit and this year is no different - with two holidays in the space of a month I may have gone a bit swimsuit crazy!


As always I'm loving monochrome but rather than the usual triangle bikini I've been trying out some new styles and even more swimsuits! Check out my video before to check out what I've got planned for packing this summer. Links to the products are in the description box on Youtube.

If you guys like what you see, you can see more by adding me on the following:

                                   Instagram               Bloglovin                    Twitter                  Youtube (new!)


                    


7 comments

  1. I love that white bikini with the halter top! I've been seeing that cut quite a lot, and I'm desperately trying to find a design that I like :) x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me so long to find and was one of those items that when I found it and it was out of stock for weeks nothing would compare. Hopefully they will come back into stock - I'll keep links updated where I can so keep an eye out.

      Delete
  2. Amazing swimsuit!!

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the swimsuit
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous :)

    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so gorgeous! I basically have your white bikini but in black, love your picks!

    Love,
    Whit

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig