Summer is here!

 Dress - Missguided (Similar here), Shoes - Adidas, Jacket - H&M, Sunglasses - Celine

Summer is officially here and that means the legs are out and so are the Stans! This is definitely going to be my summer uniform this year; who doesn't love a good pair of white trainers and the simplest of dresses? You might remember this dress from a recent fashion haul that I did on my new Youtube channel (yep, shameless plug there) - it is one of my favourite purchases for the summer.


I do have a lot of favourites though for the upcoming season - I've kind of gone a little crazy with it actually. With the honeymoon just around the corner I really want to get some great content, especially as the location is going to be so perfect. This is definitely going to be one of my day time looks (minus the jacket obvs) and will probably make an appearance in Greece too.

Some other summer essentials that I'm really loving right now are crop tops, high waisted denim shorts, backpacks (oh yes, you can look forward to that too) and high heels - yep, you read that correctly - I've always thought of summer shoes as being flat sandals and espadrilles; I'm not saying that there won't be those on the blog but I'm certainly loving a good cut-out heel for those summer evenings sitting outside at dinner sipping a cocktail or two.

What are your key summer items?

If you guys like what you see, you can see more by adding me on the following:

                                   Instagram               Bloglovin                    Twitter                  Youtube (new!)











7 comments

  1. Nice stripe dress,my key summer item would definitely be sunglasses.
    xoxo
    http://impavidlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty Arabella! I love how simple this outfit is, super cute! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantabel look guapisima. Comodo y con mucho estilo.

    Guapi necesito tu ayuda!! Le puedes dar a la palabra roja del post de hoy? Mil gracias!! Un besote!!!

    NOE CARO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with that jacket! It complete the outfit so well. x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm so in love with your outfit! I wouldn't change something! It's straight to the point! You look great! Xo Leni
    http://www.theblondejourney.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple, stylish and versatile pieces. I love them all :) And I love that it looks comfortable to wear too - big bonus!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig