Pink Soda at JD Sports


You know how I've been going on for aaaaages about getting more of my health and fitness on to the blog? Well...with a little help from the guys at Pink Soda Sport I've been able to do my first sporty-outfit shoot. And you know what? I can't believe it took me this long!


Those who read regularly will know how important my health and fitness is to me and at the moment I've been a little demotivated because work has been really busy making me super tired. Well, if there's one sure way to boost that motivation it's to get new gym gear...am I right!!!??

I really fell in love with Pink Soda last year when they released their gorgeous black, white and blue collection; Toby was getting annoyed with all my nagging and Christmas hints! This year I'm so excited to have picked up some bits and pieces from their new range - and guys, seriously, I'm wearing pink!

I know I really like monochrome and blues but when it comes to gym gear, I usually like to wear a bit of colour. I've put together three looks with the new collection, 2 black and white and one pink. I'm so in love with the whole collection, the baggy tops are perfect for casual wear and doing cardio and you get such awesome value from the 2 in 1 bra and vest set!

My favourite piece has to be the hoody - I'm not going to lie, I have pretty much worn it every day since I got it, I just can't believe the quality for such a good price! It's so snug and has been coming along to the gym with me on those early mornings.

I love the modern fits and patterns with this collection, everything feels really high end and I know I'm going to look so damn awesome wearing this stuff at the gym - wouldn't you in those leggings!?

As I'm new to Youtube I have also experimented with a little video, I'm trying to practice as much as a can so let me know what you think! Shop the post below or click here to go to the site.

If you guys like what you see, you can see more by adding me on the following:

                                   Instagram               Bloglovin                    Twitter                  Youtube (new!)

Look 1


Vest Top



Look 2





Look 3




                   



This post is in collaboration with Pink Soda Sport at JD Sports


33 comments

  1. These outfits are so great! I'd love to see more "sporty" looks. It inspires me to (try to) get in shape :) x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, if you guys like them then I'll do some more, was thinking to add some routines perhaps over the summer... x

      Delete
  2. These sporty looks are both cut and functional, love these types of workout clothes!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really comfy, the first look leggings I think are more for lounging than heavy workouts and I just love the cut of both tops!

      Delete
  3. I love the second outfit! I always feel so much fit and productive in a good outfit haha. Ps: your body is goals! So motivational :)

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Paula, I definitely feel motivated with this gear!

      Delete
  4. Ideals for make sport!!! I like the last look, especially for the colors you chose! Kisses
    Sophia
    www.sophiasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pink Soda also do a really lovely black and blue range :) This is probably the only time you guys will see me in colour haha

      Delete
  5. Ooh love this! The pink is such a gorgeous color on you :)

    Enclothed Cognition/Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love this athleisure outfit! that sport bra is amazing<3
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really do adore this range!

      Delete
  7. Love these pieces! I need some new workout pieces!

    Xx,

    @WanderLustGirls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's nothing like new workout wear to get you motivated :)

      Delete
  8. I like !!

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. super sympas!
    Kiss, Elodie
    http://www.luxetoutou.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love your style!
    So simple but chic.

    dont forget to visit me back,

    heymarsya.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen PinkSoda quite a bit on Instgram and I really like their stuff, I love that strap back 2 in 1 top, I have something similar from Nike.
    Tenz
    www.shesabouthatlife.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a nice top and they do similar ones in other colours!

      Delete
  13. such cute looks to get fit in! This beats sweats and a tee any day! lol

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really really lovely post. LOVE these gorgeous work out outfits! They are perfect and make you more inclined to work out ha! <3

    The Dazzle Guide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They totally do don't they! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  15. I've never heard of that brand before but I just fell in love with it! The name is fantastic ;) And you look totally great:)
    xx, Carmen - http://www.carmitive.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything looks amazing on you! I mean, look at your remarkable abs. I love the strap he detail of the top. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Carmen, the strap detail is so cool right!?

      Delete
  17. I've seen quite a few looks from Pink Soda and the style is really cool! Great post.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so comfy and reasonably priced, I definitely recommend it!

      Delete
  18. Un look precioso de 10 me encanta besos.
    http://taconesrizados.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Un look precioso de 10 me encanta besos.
    http://taconesrizados.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig