Mid-heel shoes

Coat - French Connection (Similar here), Jeans - Asos, shirt - H&M Mens (Similar here), Shoes - M&S (Similar here)

All of us have experienced that one item that is an absolute must have, we see it on Instagram and then decide weeks later we need to have it in our possession but don't know where it is or how to get it! You get me??? Well for me it was mid-heel pumps or footglove shoes if you will.

I feel in love with the style but couldn't find any that I liked on the internet at all - where were all these fashion bloggers getting the shoes from!? Some linked to Asos and others to Dune but I couldn't find them! Then the other day I was picking up some dinner from the local M&S after work and I walked past the shoes to get to the food hall.

Now I wouldn't normally glimpse at the shoes in M&S but this amazing pair caught my eye! I walked over, looked at them, picked them up and then decided, because I was in a rush, that I'd put them back. The minute I got home I regretted my decision - I even rang my fiancee to see if he could pick them up but they were shut...what was I to do!?

The next morning I got an early train to go to see my Mum for the Easter weekend and we went into the local M&S where I just had to find these shoes. There....the last pair.....in my size (4 and a half - yep M&S do half sizes!) so I took them to the till and the best was still to come! After ringing them up and putting my card in the machine I noticed that the price was a third....a THIRD....of what I was expecting. It turns out that they were on sale and hadn't been marked up. It really made my Easter...talk about fate ladies!

If you guys like what you see, you can see more by adding me on the following:

                                   Instagram               Bloglovin                    Twitter                  Youtube (new!)


32 comments

  1. I think they are so perfect!

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. They really are, think I've worn them every day since I got them!

      Delete
  3. I have to admit I don't usually like mid-heel shoes but those ones really appeal to me, that look quite classic and I feel like they'd go with so many pieces.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not something i'd choose normally either but just feel in love with the style this season, feeling like being a bit more girly!

      Delete
  4. Can't believe these are M&S they look fab/ Wish I could pull of the whole lady like look! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes you find things where you don't expect - and they're usually your favourites! I'm sure you could pull it off :)

      Delete
  5. Love this look! Looking so effortless!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your looks are always so on point!

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Paula, thanks for visiting the blog!

      Delete
  7. Love this look! Super cute. These jeans look great on you x

    Lina / lina-khalifa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lina, they are my current favourite pair!

      Delete
  8. Loving those jeans, they are such a great cut! go perfectly with the shoes too xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are my absolute favourites atm, can't take them off and are in all my other outfits posts from the last month haha!

      Delete
  9. You look great ! :)

    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been loving block heels as well! They are perfect for easy days at work. You styled this perfectly with the the tailored coat!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been wearing them to work, they are just so comfy but still more stylish than flats! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  11. Nice choice Arabella. These mid heels shoes are perfect with your denim and your beautiful coat! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh I completely get your! I saw a pair of mid-heel shoes (from h&m) on Instgram and my first though was "THESE WILL BE MINE". Unfortunately haven't found a pair in my size yet :( :
    This outfit is wonderful! I love how you styled the shoes with the jeans :) I'm a new follower! Your blog is wonderful. Can't wait for more content :) x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Alona - I tried H&M and Asos and just couldn't find them, I'm guessing it was because I was late to the party - I hope you find your dream pair too! Thanks for following!

      Delete
  13. They are so pretty! I'm usually the same, I see people wearing them and then a few weeks later I'm desperately trying to find a pair somewhere aha! I need to buy some spring shoes asap! x

    Summer, The Twins Wardrobe
    Summer, The Twins Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice look! I had picked up those court shoes from M&S too! Great choice! x

    www.hollydays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) They are amazing, I only wish I'd picked up a second pair as I know live in them for work!

      Delete
  15. Nice look! I had picked up those court shoes from M&S too! Great choice! x

    www.hollydays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this outfit!!



    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply chic casual look, dear!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey I've checked the collection and found it really attractive, I've also got great collection of Sandals for Women at Majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I find it so cool that we live near each other! Seeing photo's taken in places I know, is really weird, but cool! :) Love the jacket btw x

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig