How to: Curl your hair with GHDs


Last year I became a little obsessed with curling my hair; I absolutely loved doing it, however, could never get it right having those crunchy flicked up ends and one side going in an odd direction. So, inevitably, I turned to Youtube - I knew the secret was in GHDs I just didn't know how to use them!


I spent ages watching tutorials on how to make it and still never really got it until I got my hands on these white (oh yes!) GHD Platinum series. These have changed my hair routine for ever. They are safer on your hair meaning they cause less damage and so can give you that silky smooth GHD finish without the horrendous frazzled look later in the day.

Having spent time perfecting the technique, I've made my own tutorial for you guys in the hope that you won't have the same struggle with it that I did (they were some very dodgy hair styles trust me).

Let me know what you think! Sorry that it's two videos in a row - I have been struggling to keep up with content a bit with all the wedding madness going on but I hope to get plenty over the summer and do have an outfit post for later in the week!

Are you guys liking the vlogs? I'm personally really enjoying making them but they are a lot more time consuming. The goal is one a week on a Sunday but that won't always be achievable - I'll do my best I promise!

If you guys like what you see, you can see more by adding me on the following:

                                   Instagram               Bloglovin                    Twitter                  Youtube (new!)


                    


11 comments

  1. This is so helpful! Thank you!


    Xx,

    @WanderLustGirls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Emily, thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  2. Helpful tips. Thank you.
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something I used to do regularly when I had long hair, but since I cut it short I haven't in ages!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find ghds can work really well for short hair too although not sure whether the technique is different!

      Delete
  4. Helpful tips, Thanks a lot.

    http://looking4theblacksheep.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks gorgeous!
    i need it.
    kisses
    http://teresaquiroga.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your curls look faaab with this GHD :)
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/blog/

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig