Sparkling with Gemporia


Sometimes you just need a little sparkle in your life and something that I have been trying to get better at over the last few months is accessorising more. I always lust over stacking rings and bracelets but there's always a piece of clothing I want more that takes priority...but really it's the details that matter most.


How do you guys like these silver stacking rings? I've actually not taken them off, they go well with the platinum of my engagement ring and fit like a dream! I usually opt for gold hardware and detailing so this made a bit of change for me and they really are such beautiful, quality rings.

Check out the rings and other wonderful pieces from Gemporia in the link below.



If you guys like what you see, you can see more by adding me on the following:

                                                    Instagram               Bloglovin                    Twitter




*Whilst I was fortunate enough to be gifted these items from Gemporia, all opinions are my own and I would not chose items that I would not buy naturally.

7 comments

  1. They are so cute! I love them :)

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pieces! love this post!

    xx Melis
    http://fashionmews.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little pieces are adorable, love their jewelry!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with these dainty details!
    Much love xx

    IMAN | MANIGAZER

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely rings! I love them

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love stacking dainty little rings up as well, I think it adds such a nice element to an outfit.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved it , so nice sharing with us and rings so good looking. Check out szul coupons

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig