Slim Jeans

Jacket - H&M, Shirt - Mango (Similar here), Jeans - Asos, Bag - Zara (Similar here), Sunglasses - Rayban, Shoes - Topshop (Similar here)

I am so obsessed with this look that I'm positive I'm going to be wearing it every weekend for the next month (okay maybe not the shoes for shopping) - everything about the way it hangs to feeling really damn confident when wearing it...I just felt so damn cool! As you guys know I've been after these jeans for so long and then they finally came back in stock so I'm trying lots and lots of difference looks!


In my last post I said I'd mention the delivery story behind these jeans - I was so angry (partly at myself) but have learnt to let it go over the last few days. Anyway, what happened? So I usually ask the courier delivering my Asos parcel to leave it in my recycling or shove through the letter box (obviously not if it's valuable) and I have the annual next day delivery subscription so I knew that it would arrive that day. I received the text message while I was at work to say that it had been delivered successfully so I had that excited feeling that I had something new waiting for me when I got in from work.

When I did get home there was no parcel or a card to say it had been delivered next door or taken back to the depot. I knocked on the neighbour's door and they hadn't received it so I got thinking, the tracking said it was signed for.....I went to the main road and knocked on the same numbered house there...HURRAH my parcel was there but wait.....it was open! They apologised that it was open but I was just happy it was there and came home but then I got thinking....why was it open? How dare they? Also, why didn't they tell the delivery driver that they weren't expecting anything and he had made a mistake of address??????

So ladies do be aware...I had a camera delivered earlier on in the week, what if that had happened then? Would I have ever seen it again? I was furious that the residents had seemingly intended to keep the item if it was valuable...I mean why open it!????

So that's my rant and my reminder to everyone to keep an eye on your parcels!

If you guys like what you see, you can see more by adding me on the following:

                                                    Instagram               Bloglovin                    Twitter




24 comments

  1. <3333 such great outfit!

    really like your leather jacket

    Karolina Gerspucci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look - you look amazing in them jeans! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love to read a good rant haha, I'll be careful next time for mines! You look stunning and that heels are so pretty!

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. trust me, if i were you, I'd definitely be waaaayy obsessed with this outfit. Perfect outfit plus your jeans and leather jacket are just flawless! <3
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete

  5. You look fantastic :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a classic yet FIERCE look! Love that jacket!

    Xoxo,

    Ashley || Sed Bona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing jeans!

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh I love this look even more than your last! It's so polished and the jeans look even better with a tucked in top! You look amazing! Following your blog now! <3

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cool look, I can see why you feel so confident wearing it! Love those ripped jeans and how you've paired everything with the classic black pumps.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look - you look so chic xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great urban look! Love it!

    Rakel ♥ www.alovelystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much love for this look, gorgeous! I love those classic ripped blue jeans!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chic outfit!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't believe they opened your box! That is definitely not legal... I'm glad you got the jeans though because they look fabulous on you! Loving this chic look.

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit!!! Love it!!

    XX

    Mai, *** Maikshine ***

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how that jacket is so cute yet edgy! I bet it'll look great with so many different outfits!

    Polly
    http://gemsandjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so chic, love the jeans! Sorry about the parcel fiasco, that's so irritating! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this outfit!
    Annluck,
    http://blackrosebyannluck.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving this look. Absolutely lusting over the jacket and shoes. Thanks for sharing!

    Best,
    www.femininefeminists.me

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love slim jeans ! You look great ! :)
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig