My first Vlog!



It's here and I'm so excited! My first ever Vlog! It has taken me ages to get to this point and get this made, I'm super scared that no one will like it but hey you never know if you don't try right?


This is just an introduction so there will be plenty more vlogs to follow that are a little bit more fun for you; I've got hauls and hair tutorials and lots of travel vlogs planned for the summer so keep your eyes peeled!

Hopefully this is a way for you guys to get to know me a little better rather than just 'resting bitch face' fashion photos that don't really bring across the real me. It's taken me so long to do this because I'm super insecure, it's only lately that I've stopped wearing sunglasses in EVERY SINGLE POST even when it's raining. I'm learning to love the way I look, it's hard but this is one step forward to bring about that confidence...and hey...a ring light is pretty helpful too.

Please do go and take a look, give a thumbs up and subscribe if you're feeling super generous :) If you want to know links to what I'm wearing and make-up etc... then comment below and I'll pop the links in!


6 comments

  1. So nice!! congrats!

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful. Wonderful first video and no I couldn't tell you were wearing invisalign. I'll be back for lookbook videos!

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Thanks for your comment, I'll be sure to be including some Lookbooks on my channel :)

      Delete
  3. So excited for you!!! Looking forward for more videos :)

    PS: You look absolutely stunning. x

    http://yourstrulyshai.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it!! I'm already looking forward to see the new videos. You look super pretty and relax :)

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig