Farfetch beauty


I know it doesn't feel like it at the moment here in England but we are getting closer to Spring and I'm therefore getting more and more excited about the holidays I have planned (and the wedding too I suppose) which means taking care of my skin and self is more important than ever right now where's there's still enough time to make a real difference.


I actually really love beauty products, I've never been much of a make-up person but I'm really trying and my collection of bits and bobs is slowly growing. When buying new skincare and make-up I do like to try and buy premium - there goes the saying you get what you pay for and, whilst that might not always be the case, the majority of the time it is.

Because of this I'm super excited that Farfetch have now launched a beauty element to their site selling high-end beauty products for people who really want to invest in themselves. Farfetch asked my to select a few favourites from their site and so I've popped them below; for me it’s all about clay masks, nude tones and building that tan as we head into summer!


Shop the range in partnership with Space NK here


If you guys like what you see, you can see more by adding me on the following:

                                                    Instagram               Bloglovin                    Twitter



11 comments

  1. That Becca palette looks so good! I love that more and more sites are starting to offer beauty sections.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing palette! You looks beautiful!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all these picks, great post!

    xx Melis
    http://fashionmews.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Palette of colors!
    You loks so adorable.

    ♥ Nissi
    www.nissimendes.ch
    Instagram // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. The palettes has every single colour I could ask for, love it!

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mask looks great!!

    Xx,

    @WanderLustGirls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post...and amazing products...

    xx Miri
    www.goldencherry.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely post my dear
    your style is so amazing and inspiring
    simply love it!
    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig