My current wishlist


I thought that I would share with you guys some of things I've been lusting over the last couple weeks in preparation for Spring. You're not going to believe me when I say this but I actually threw out my biker jacket by mistake so have been living without one for over a year...I mean..I can't even.....

So it's back on my wishlist with Spring around the corner along with a black denim jacket and some summer favourites like high-waisted denim shorts and breton stripe tops. I actually found an even more perfect high-neck top on Asos on sale while writing this post so I'm super happy and will shoot a look hopefully soon, in the meantime I will try and pop on Amazon and Twitter.

What's on your wishlist this Spring?

If you guys like what you see, you can see more by adding me on the following:

                                                    Instagram               Bloglovin                    Twitter


Biker jacket







Black denim jacket







High-neck top





High waist denim shorts





Striped Top








10 comments

  1. I love stripes, I wear them during the whole year!

    http://iampopi.com/descubriendo-florencia/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this denim shorts....looks great

    xx Miri
    www.goldencherry.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the high-neck top that you picked. It's too cute! I can't believe that happened to your biker jacket! All Saints have some really amazing options too!

    Xoxo, Jo
    http://www.STYLEAT30.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first jacket is exactly as the one I was looking for! Thanks for sharing haha, you helped me find one. Also, the last kind of sweater from forever 21 is beatiful!

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I have so many things on my wish list at the moment, striped tops are always on there but I think I should probably stop buying them because I already have so many!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sweater with a leather jacket is my favourite too!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this denim shorts. Thanks for sharing.
    Good vibes, Fox
    check out my latest Vlog
    -www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always loved the striped tops! Never had enough of them.

    Come & see my blog: http://sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loveeee making wishlists! I agree with all your picks, plus I've been coveting a pair of suede booties like the Acne Pistol ♥

    xx
    Gem
    milkwhitemoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully! I love making visual wishlists for myself every now and then - atm I create and have created a lot. A LOT! Because I think to start an shopping challenge I want to know what I am allowed to invest in this year. So a black leather jacket and a light white or beige Midi Skirt is on my list. And much more stuff. But cause of that Ive createt more of an yearly wishlist than a spring wishlist. :D

    Bisous from Berlin, Patricia

    THEVOGUEVOYAGE by Patricia Sophie

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig