Mayfair

Coat - French Connection (Similar here), Jumper - Gap (Similar here), Jeans - Noisy May, Boots - Zara, Bag - Coccinelle 

Guys, I'm not even going to bother talking about the weather again - it's getting silly but the pictures say it all and they came out a little dark and not the best quality; I decided to post them anyway.
What did everyone get up to this Valentine's Day? Not everyone's cup of tea I know and, to be honest, engaged or not, I don't really get that fussed.


I still, however, was a good fiancee and so last Saturday we went to London for the annual motorcycle show and London Excel. Whilst I might make this sound like a bit of a drag, truth be told I do like my bikes. It stems from sitting in front of the telly on a Sunday afternoon with my step-dad watching the Moto GP (back when Rossi was with Yamaha the first time!) and Superbikes. Does anyone else get that ickle bit excited when the racing season starts?

So after the show we went to Selfridges where I window shopped for a bit (note to younger self...weddings are s**t expensive) and spent a while trying on some sunglasses discovering that the Celine Audrey's are simply too big for my small head.....and the baby's were out of stock in black.

After that the rain eased a bit and we did manage about 10 mins of photos before it came back; it was such a cold day so I hoped for layering up with this cosy jumper and my favourite jeans of the moment. We then hung out at the Lansdown Club in Mayfair for a bit before heading out to a casual dinner and then home.

If you guys like what you see, you can see more by adding me on the following:

                                                    Instagram               Bloglovin                    Twitter


16 comments

  1. This is gorgeous, so so chic x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful in every way :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you layered the look playing with different lengths! The jeans are really cool!
    Messy Blonde | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. You combined all the items so well! But the coat is my favourite'! It's a must piece in our closets

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really admire how you've put together this outfit, I love how the whole look looks very clean and sophisticated yet at the same time effortless. Props to you for grabbing these photos in that rainy weather as well, when it's awful outfit it usually makes me just want to put on my warm pyjamas and cuddle up inside all day.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that coat so much! Definitely love this look! x

    danielpoonvignez.blogspot.hk
    Instagram: danielpoonvignez

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a gorgeous outfit, the neytral tones work harmoniously! Love this!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about this outfit, but I'm so utterly in love with those boots, love the little open-details the have!
    Hope you have a lovely day!

    XO, Melissa's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  9. BIG LOVE!! Your outfit looks great! I love your style a lot! It's simple but always looks good! Have a nice weekend! Xo Leni
    http://www.theblondejourney.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely and chic!
    Hearts from www.shebebutfierce.com xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful outfit!
    Totally in love with the coat ^^

    Miriana's World Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your outfit especially the coat! comfy look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love your coat - simple and elegant :)
    xo,
    Lauren
    stylehoopla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig