Chilled Saturday

Jacket - H&M, Shirt - Pull & Bear (Similar here), Jeans - Asos, Trainers - Adidas, Sunglasses - Rayban, Bag - Zara

So two major happiness moments with this look that I will go on to explain in just a moment but before I get into it, can we please all take a moment to just reflect on the fact that I had a rain-free, fairly wind-free (ish) Saturday morning! Hurrah! I was watching the weather tentatively all week as regular readers will know that I haven't been able to get out much and take outfit shots the past few weekends but England doesn't know how to cheer up apparently - until now!


I mean it was still a bit cloudy but we actually like that don't we? Us bloggers are the weirdos who see 'cloud cover' and cheer as bright streaks of sun don't really go well with fashion photography (unless you're seriously arty and I'm therefore super jealous).

Anyway, moving on....happiness moment number one....for the past 4-5 weeks I've been after the Asos Farleigh jeans in the light wash, I checked my Asos saved items every morning before work and then again in the evening...no luck....for 5 straight weeks! Then the other day they restocked and I just had to have them so got them next day and here we are (there is another story around the delivery of these jeans that I shall go into on my next post).

Happiness moment number two.....I walked into H&M on payday in my lunch break just wanting a browse and saw this awesome biker jacket. You may remember in my wishlist post early on this week that I was after a new jacket as I accidentally (don't ask) threw my other one away. The shop assistant had to get some long pole thing to get this down off the display rack and hurrah it was the last one in my size! But here's the good bit guys.....it was £30!!! I'm serious, it really was! And I love it! I've put a link above for it for you guys to check it out.

So anyway, quite a simple look this time that I hope you like!

If you guys like what you see, you can see more by adding me on the following:

                                                    Instagram               Bloglovin                    Twitter









27 comments

  1. Love this look so much x I especially love the jeans and the bag!

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Arabella, just so chic! I love this look x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, that biker jacket is great and it really gives the outfit a nice edge.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these "chill" looks! You can wear them to so many different places!

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great jeans! ;)

    ______________________
    PERSONAL STYLE BLOG
    http://evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love this outfit!
    It simple, but perfect! We love biker jackets, they are perfect for the spring!
    And this jeans, we totally understand why it's always soldout. It's incredible!
    We hope, you'll have more sunny day (at least not rainy) from now on! Summer should be coming !
    http://dmdmagazine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great look! So chic, cool and sporty at the same time :) xx, Carmen - http://www.carmitive.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good :))



    www.linselfportrait.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit :)

    Rita
    http://ritatriestoblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. In-love with this outfit! Especially that Zara bag. I've been obsessed with the bags that they've been releasing lately :) x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the combination of the leather jacket with jeans and white t-shirt
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. loveee your outfit!

    www.desireeswardrobe.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice outfit! Love your jacket!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved your look...great jacket and Lovely combo of the leather jacket, tee and jeans. xo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the simplicity of your look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this effortless look! :)

    anaprodanovich.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this look! It's so simple and cool :)

    Laura | www.misspoupette.de

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this relaxed look! Loving your bag.

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the jacket and bag!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so chic! X www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this easy - yet so chic outfit :) the jeans are to die for :)

    x Lilli | www.LilliFerreira.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look amazing !

    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the look, especially the bag <3

    www.thebambieyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. So simple but so good! The biker looks perfect and I've been after a pair of mom jeans myself. Definitely need to check out Asos!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig