Why is the weather so awful in England!?

Coat - Hobbs (Similar here), Blouse - Topshop (Similar here), Jeans - Noisy May, Shoes - Asos, Sunglasses - Rayban

My first outfit post of 2016 is now here!!! Yay - ironically I shot it just before Christmas! But it will still count right!? Has anyone else just been so incredible busy and tired over the holidays? I must say, for the first time, I found this Christmas a little stressful and I was quite glad to come home, get back to the gym and crack on.


It started with some awful problems with my hair as you guys know from this post. Then family time took over and I just didn't get any work done; I did log on daily but for maybe half an hour a day, only once did I actually sit down and spend some serious time on the blog when everyone had gone out. I should probably stop rambling now...basically the reason I'm telling is that it's the reason why these pictures have been sat in my photo library doing absolutely nothing for the last 3 weeks.

I spent a long time trying to find a camel coat and was so glad when I got this one but I've actually only blogged it once before. The main reason is that the weather has just been SO bad here in England (as all UK fashion bloggers would know) that I haven't wanted to take it out in the rain (you all know how it is with new items). Apparently we're due rain for many more days to come so hopefully I can get some outfits shot soon. When I shot this it was so so so windy that I only ended up with a few photos that didn't have me looking like Edward Scissorhands with my hair all in the hair - although do let me know guys if that's a look you dig!

I hope that everyone has had a great start for 2016 - if you're looking for something new and are thinking about getting a bit fitter or healthier then keep an eye out on the blog for some tips - I've decided I'm going to share the other huge passion in my life here on the blog - let me know your thoughts!

If you guys like what you see, you can see more by adding me on the following:

                                                    Instagram               Bloglovin                    Twitter



                                                                       Follow

23 comments

  1. El abrigo es de 10. Muy guapa

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2016/01/blue-long-coat.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. El abrigo es de 10. Muy guapa

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2016/01/blue-long-coat.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the stress is gone! Love this look those shoes are adorable

    Emma | With A City Dream

    ReplyDelete
  4. That camel coat is beautiful!! The perfect colour and it looks amazing on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year!!

    I love the camel coat

    xx L.

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! Love your outfit and the shoes!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy NY! How are you surviving the cold with just a blouse and coat?! I could never do that, I would die the minute I step outside hahaha :P

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. England has been really really mild lately (and I shot this just before Christmas) - don't get me wrong it's been really damn wet and windy which has made it so hard to do photos lately but the cold spell is only just rolling in :)

      Delete
  8. Love your coat….
    Kisses

    www.lagattarosablog.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great outfit! I LOVE your coat and your shoes!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit! I love the coat!
    xoxo
    http://fashionsecretsofaprettygirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are always so stylish! I'm in love with your shoes :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so adore your coat!
    xo
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for stopping by Arabella! Stan Smiths are super comfortable, aren't they? I love those shoes and I can't wait for a sunny day (it's been pouring all day, for a week) to wear mine. Like you said, we all know how it is with new things ;)
    Great blog by the way. It's always a good thing to find new blogs, new perspectives and I really liked yours.

    xx Sara
    www.thecitified.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it :)

    http://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/2016/01/birthday-girl.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love your style!

    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look amazing photos dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2016/01/geometric.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your coat is amazing! I've been looking for one just like it. I totally agree about te weather, it's been so difficult to take outfit photos. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  19. love everything about this look, especially the coat and the flats! so nice!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig