White trainers

Coat - Hobb (Similar here and here), Jeans - ASOS, Jumper - Gap (Similar here), Trainers - Adidas, Bag - Zara (Similar here), Sunglasses - Rayban

Is anyone else still in love with camel coats as much as am I? I still have an obsession with this Hobbs coat, I'll admit it is still a little on the big side for my short ass but it's so comfy and smart that I just can't not put it on in the mornings. I've also been meaning to do a white trainers and camel coat look for some time but couldn't quite figure out what I wanted it to look like; actually I've had two ideas now so keep an eye out for another look I may shoot while home next weekend.


So a lot has been going on. I finally caught the office cold that was going around and, despite still working, I was pretty shattered at the end of each day so apologies for the radio silence. Last weekend was super busy as well so didn't really get any photos done. Okay, excuses now out the way I have a lot to tell you!

So last weekend I had a hair consultation at a salon in Cirencester. We drove a little down the road because their work is amazing - I'm pretty sure one of the guys was Cara Delevingne's stylist for the Topshop show last fashion week and does the hair on Britain's next top model! Anyway, I'm getting too excited.

So those who read regularly will know I had a bit of a nightmare with my hair over Christmas - I'm hoping you guys can actually see the blonde ends but, to be honest, I'm struggling too! It's far too warm where I've dyed in dark too often and, whilst really shiny and in good condition, I can't do anything about the thickness. With all this work to be done ahead of the wedding I've decided to get extensions...gasp! These days there are so many techniques that are not damaging to your hair and, if you look after them, last for ages and look great! I'm getting Balmain's Doublehair in a weft with lighter ends which is super great quality and should actually last for a year (obviously with maintenance, my hair doesn't grow that slowly!).

I'm hoping to get some bits on Snapchat (Bella_91) and possibly as a blog post of the process but it's a Saturday morning so they might get grumpy at me...we'll see. There is more to tell you but I'll save for another post!

If you guys like what you see, you can see more by adding me on the following:

                                                    Instagram               Bloglovin                    Twitter





28 comments

  1. You look absolutely beautiful! Thanks for an outfit idea xx

    http://yourstrulyshai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely outfit, your coat is just gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely still in love with camel coats as well, you've styled this one really well :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is beautiful! You look stunning and that coat is perfect for winter :)

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It's 100% wool so it's so warm!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous look! I love the combination of the elegant coat and the casual sneakers!
    Kat x
    http://katharinaberghofer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear! Your blog is fantastic!

    Maybe we could follow each other? If you'd like it please follow me on the both of my blogs :

    NEW POST ---> http://living-like-v.blogspot.com/2016/01/q.html

    NEW POST ---> http://staliaisbae.blogspot.ba/2016/01/you-are-my-happiness.html

    And let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you back!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your look, so simple and chic!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that coat nad those pants are perfect- they're not over-torn. Hope you're feeling better!
    xx, Pia

    http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always look great;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the elegant beige coat! Bonjour from FRANCE, Sand.
    .
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well yes, I'm the one too who's in love with camel coats...as well as the gray ones :)
    Best regards,
    Ivy
    http://doiop.com/enjoysundays
    www.ivyandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've wanted a camel coat for the longest time! I love that you wore it so casually!

    dyannedavid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a great minimalist look <3

    Good karma,
    Tatum || AbstractAphrodite

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice outfit! I really love your coat and your jeans!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love camel coats. They just look so stylish and this one looks great on you.

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so pretty and have really nice body, I'm so jealous lol
    And yes! I still love camel coat!
    Anyways, would you like to follow each other? :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I personally love camel coats, too, but I have to admit they don't match very well with my skin. I think this is the reason why I love your look so much on you!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I feel you on the hair woes, I'm always struggling with mine! Love the white sneakers and the ripped jeans. Lovely look!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. In love with your outfit *_* you ig is perfect!!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the camel coat too. The black jeans are a nice touch!

    www.livingpaula.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig