Navy Pea coat

Coat - Zara (Similar here), Jumper - H&M (Mens) (Similar here), Jeans - Asos, Boots - Public Desire, Sunglasses - Rayban 

I can't tell you guys how much I really wanted a navy pea coat last year - I was looking everywhere for the perfect one but you know when you have a picture in your head of how the perfect one should look and then every one that you try on doesn't match up? Well....yeah that was me last year....until now.


I found this in the Zara sale a couple of weeks ago and have barely taken it off (aside from a really cold snap we just had - then it's wool wool wool!). Do you guys like it? I think it's just the perfect shape and looks so sophisticated - it should also be perfect for spring! I also figured it will go perfect with the new breton stripes trend this spring, thoughts? I went through a stage when I was in sixth form of being obsessed....I mean OBSESSED.... with the 'riveria' look and, to be honest, it hasn't quite left me. Aside from black, white and grey I do love navy (and camel..obvs!).

What item have you been lusting over but haven't found the perfect one yet?

If you guys like what you see, you can see more by adding me on the following:

                                                    Instagram               Bloglovin                    Twitter





17 comments

  1. I love that coat! :-) I have been eyeing up one similar!
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's sophisticated looking, but fashionable at the same time x

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful look Arabella! Just stunning, so chic x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this look. Comfort and elegance together
    I love your blog. Visit mine if you want
    www-welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple and stylish, loving that coat! Also, massive 'long leg envy' over here, haha!!

    Jess, hi freckles x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been lusting over the perfect off the shoulder top and black sandals for summer, but sadly I haven't found either.

    This peacoat looks lovely on you, it does look really sophisticated and I love that it's navy and not black.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coat is super cute! I love how it looks super super stylish yet simple! x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice coat! Bonjour from FRANCE, Sand.
    .
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great outfit, love that navy color! You look so stunning! :)

    XO, Melissa's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  10. That coat is so cute! Glad I discovered your blog <3 New follower!!

    xoxo Iris
    A Dash Of Fash

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the blazer! nice look dear!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  12. That coat is really pretty and also love your chelsea boots! <3
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great look!
    Visit our blogger platform www.dressed-to-kill.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous look
    love your coat
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the color of your coat!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig