Another rainy day

 Grey coat - French Connection (Similar here), Jumper - H&M (Similar here), Jeans - Asos, Boots - Public Desire (Similar here), Hat - H&M, Bag - Coccinelle 


I know I moan about this a lot but seriously guys, why is the weather so sh*t in England??? I have never known so much rain and I've lived here my entire life! Recently Britain has been experiencing some of the worst floods in many years and my heart really does go out to those who's homes are affected - I mean can you imagine what it must be like to have your house ruined by flood water? So to he who looks after the weather - please turn off the tap!


I did manage to get a quick photo shoot in on Saturday before the rain started - I was quite glad that I was wearing my favourite hat to keep my not-yet-fixed hair nice and dry (by the way guys, my hair is not red it's brown-gone-wrong after too many years of messing around with it!).

I've been after some new black skinnies for a while and I see these ones from Asos around quite a lot - they're the Ridley cut with the 'flattering' high waist and I have to say I like them! What I really like about shopping for jeans on Asos is that I can easily find a pair for my short legs and the denim is actually really good!

Anyway, where was I last weekend? I'm really excited because I was in Reading, Berkshire to see a cosmetic dentist - do you remember my New Year goal to improve my teeth??? Well this guy is the bees knees - remember 10 Years Younger? Yep, he's the guy! So i'm not having anything dramatic done but I'm getting Invisalign which has been made famous by Justin Beiber and Khloe Kardardashian in recent years - basically it's adult braces that no one sees your wearing and you can take them out! My teeth have been moving out of place the last few years and I wanted to get them straightened for the wedding. I'll keep you guys updated on progress! Has anyone else had Invisalign?

If you guys like what you see, you can see more by adding me on the following:

                                                    Instagram               Bloglovin                    Twitter



21 comments

  1. Ah I've heard so much about those ASOS Ridley jeans. They're EVERYWHERE! Looks like I might have to treat myself on payday!
    Sophie
    x
    A Story of a Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so nice, it's great that you can choose the length so the rips are actually in the right place!

      Delete
  2. you look fantastic;)
    great coat :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, I have similar boots and I get so much use out of them- perfect for winter as well! So sad to hear about all the floods over there, ironically we're currently experiencing major bush fires in Australia because it's just been getting so so hot.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The style of boots goes really well, however, I wouldn't buy these particular ones again - they really haven't lasted so I think it's worth investing in a pair that are more expensive.
      I hope the bush fires aren't causing too much damage! It's so awful.

      Delete
  4. You're so beautiful!! I love the whole look

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is just so chic, you look amazing girl! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit!

    http://www.alovelystyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice look, I love the hat so much!

    xx L.

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear the thing to death - got to have one in your wardrobe!

      Delete
  8. That hat is soooo good!

    @WanderLustGirls
    www.thewanderlustgirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love it a lot...
    Jumper is gorgeous.
    Was looking for the one in H&M(3 different stores), but it was sold out :(
    Regards from sunny Italy,
    Ivy
    www.ivyandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ivy! The jumper is from H&M menswear - did you have a look there?

      Delete
  10. Och, amazing outfit!
    Perfect hat <3
    LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CHIC coat!!! Bonjour from FRANCE, Sand.
    .
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this grey look on you. You looked amazing! Stunning look and very effortless and chic <3
    Hearts from www.shebebutfierce.com XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a wonderful outfit,
    I like it a lot.

    Greets
    Olivia from 1001Kleid
    www.1001kleid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am loving your casual chic combo. Simply beautiful!

    Have a wonderful day!
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig