The White Company gift ideas under £30


My first love in this world (apart from Toby) is The White Company. At the moment I'm in the process of collecting lots of things for when we buy our house next year, I can't wait! Not only do they provide amazing items for the home, they make amazing Christmas gifts...here's a flavour all under £30!

Now that everyone has recovered from Black Friday (have you?) I've put together a a post with some of my favourite little gift ideas, the loveliest spa treatments and some winter wonderland inspired candles!

Sometimes The White Company can be a little expensive but they do have quite a few gems under £30 (although I may have added a couple of extras that aren't) that make the perfect gifts for people, things like the home diffuser set are just perfect for family members or friends - I know my aunt is obsessed with TWC so I will be putting that on her gift list!








18 comments

  1. Loving these gift ideas!

    http://alexamjohnson.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! kisses!

    http://miestilobasico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the gifts ideas :)
    Thanks for your visit and comment: hope you come back to my blog.
    xx

    Eli

    www.acurlystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these gift ideas! Beautiful design. xxx

    www.fashionsensored.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful ideas! I definitely could use some of these gift ideas now that Christmas is around the corner and I need to get my close friends some gifts.

    xx
    atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful tips. Perfect for this next Christmas!!! Kisses from Italy and thank you for stopping at my blog,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. Still looking for some inspiration for Xmas presents. Thanks for sharing.

    XoXo
    Valentina | DAILY SUIT

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect gift ideas! i definitely needed some inspiration for my family members. thank you!

    love the blog girl! if you get the chance please take the time to check out mine and let me know what you think (maybe even follow? no pressure though!)
    PS: my most recent post has a GREAT deal for 16 dollar blanket scarves!!! check it out! you'll love it. :)

    love, rach.
    So, hi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know The White Company. They have very pretty pieces. I like the ones you chose very much. Perfect gifts! Thanks for sharing these gift ideas with us!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, winter wonderland inspired candles - sounds so good! The photos are so light and inspiring, thanks for sharing!

    www.ndudlagirl.blogspot.com
    www.instagram.com/ndudlagirl

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great selection of items, something for even those hard to shop for people! I am planning a trip to London in the spring and always looking out for new UK companies to shop with. Today was the first time I have even heard of TWC and I'm totally in love! Happy Holidays! xx www.celebratingthislife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice selection :)

    http://www.ariadibari.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Drool worthy. <3

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea and candles are nice :3
    www.tobecreativehasnolimits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this! Specially with the Secret Santa season. thanks for sharing!

    www.stellaaquino.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig