Side streets

Coat - French Connection (Similar here), Jeans - Asos, Jumper - Zara (Similar here), Boots - Stuart Weitzman, Bag - Coccinelle (Similar here), Sunglasses - Rayban

Merry Christmas everyone! I know it's a bit late but with all the family seeing, eating and unwrapping that's been going on the last couple of days (not to mention the lack of wifi at my Grandparents) it's been quite difficult to get online. And to be honest I've had a bit of a stressful week.


Last weekend I had to pack and cook a large Christmas dinner for my parents and sisters before heading home to the coast for more festivities and from there, where I didn't have enough ingredients for the chocolate tart to being rushed out the door with my suitcase, it just started going downhill!

On Monday I had a hair disaster - those of you who follow me on Twitter will know this quite firmly by now - so I had to go back to the salon. I mean I just HATE complaining and when it's a place that has done your hair for years it makes it especially difficult. Anyway, I did eventually pluck up the courage and got a new appointment for Tuesday to fix it. The colour still isn't right (it looks gingery from the number of times I dyed it darker and it's used a red pigment) but it is getting there. I'm hoping to build up a subtle balayage effect for the wedding.

So that took out two days, Wednesday and Thursday were spent doing stressful last minute shopping, wrapping and getting rather soaked at every opportunity to go outside. On top of that some presents got left at home (although thankfully only stocking fillers) which just added to the annoyance of the week.
All this being said it has been nice to see family and forget about work for a few days; it's also been quite nice to switch off from the internet for a little bit.

Finally then, on to this look. I am just in love with Stuart Weitzman at the moment - these are the Demi Wedge boots which are basically 50/50 but with a wedged heel although the new version is actually called Demi Swoon. I remember seeing these a couple of years ago on Millie Mackintosh and just HAD to have them. I still really want Highland but will have to make do for now. I do love that Christmas is mostly about jeans and jumpers and so this is the look I chose for brunch one day this week, Nan-approved.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that this long post hasn't bored you too much. If you like what you see here please do add me on the following:

Instagram               Bloglovin                    Twitter




14 comments

  1. Increíble look!

    ¡¡¡ Feliz Navidad y Próspero año Nuevo !!! Un besazo

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2015/12/taysson-y-mora.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love that coat with the high knee boots, hope you had a very merry Christmas as well.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look!!!

    xx L.

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your look and special that coat!


    Sunita | http://www.alittlebitof.at

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great look! Love it!
    xoxo Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very classy outfit and definitely loving the neutral tones you're working here.

    xx
    atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the coat! It's perfect!!!

    Happy New Year!!!, XX

    Mai, " ZARA Best Sellers 2015 " - Maikshine

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing ! :)

    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS


    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cool photos! Cute outfit too. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look! SO smart and chic. Happy New Year! :)
    xo
    N
    Style Tomes || Style Tomes on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a great new years! Love your outfit & I hope you get your hair back to the way you want it before the wedding!~

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit and love the colours! <3

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig