Little Black Scarf

Coat - Next (Similar here), Shirt - Pull&Bear (Similar here), Jeans - Noisy May, Boots - Public Desire (Similar here), Bag - Zara (Similar here), Scarf - Zara (Similar here)

Today I'm going from a big and comfy scarf to a teeny tiny one. It has been one of my favourite trends this autumn but, until now, I just couldn't figure out how best to style it - this particular one from Zara is quite long and (as many of you might have figured out) I'm vertically challenged so long scarfs tend to be a bad idea.


The super winds continued here in England over the weekend when I shot this look - I've included one or to 'wind struck' ones in the post for your amusement - you're welcome :). But I think this thick wool coat and skinny jeans kept it together and having the scarf blow around looked kinda cool (definitely not my hair though!). Believe me, the rest of the weekend was spent indoors with coffee, online shopping and trying to sort out the damn wedding stationery - what would I do without Pinterest!?

There's nothing like a simple jeans and white shirt if you really want to make your accessory stand out so I hope I've succeeding in doing that with this look.
By the way guys, we've started using the new camera, it's still not quite right but what do you think?

If you like what you see, follow me on Bloglovin and Instagram


25 comments

  1. Little scarfs are so cool! love your outfit! it is so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really in love from this outfit. You have a great style
    http://thedreamisparis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the effortless chic look dear! And I love tiny scarfs too! Especially with evening wear :D
    www.theavantguardian.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful look, I'm loving all the monochrome and your style in general lately.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect and cool outfit.
    http://elsecretodemistercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this whole look - it's effortlessly cool! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mix of colors!


    http://www.lookandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely in love with this look!!

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Arabella, you look gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the skinny tie trend. Though I have yet to try it myself. I just don't think it would work on me so I'll just admire from a far.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete

  11. You look beautiful as always :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look very cool and stylish in your look with the skinny scarf!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the skinny scarf a lot .. you rock!

    xx L.

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this look, it's so clean and simple that it looks super chic!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the coat! Bonjour from France, Sand.
    .
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Little scarfs are so cute, great simple look chick. How bad is the wind just now, that cost looks cosy though
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are rocking the skinny scarf look!! I've recently jumped on the trend bandwagon as well. It is such an effortless accessory! You styled it perfectly.

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  18. this b&w look is just great, thanks for the inspo
    http://diannetho.es/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so casual chic! Love it!

    Agnes x

    http://www.blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful outfit! The skinny scarf is such an elegant touch!
    www.sanssouci.website

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love scarves! I never knew there were so many specific ways to wear them.

    brightly coloured scarf

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig