Grey obsession

Coat - Next (Similar here), Jumper - H&M, Jeans - Noisy May, Boots - Public Desire, Bag - Zara (similar here), Scarf - Asos

Okay, first things first, I definitely need a new location - I know guys I really don't get out enough! Well, to tell you the truth I did wear this look last weekend out in Bristol with the intention of shooting it, however, 3 clicks in and the heavens opened so we had to run for cover - inevitably that meant into a nearby restaurant for brunch (duh!).


Those who follow my Instagram will know that I am obsessed with grey at the moment - I mean, who wouldn't be? It's so versatile, can be worn with anything (except maybe a clown costume) and makes a jeans and jumper look that little bit different.

I'm woefully surprised that I actually managed to get some usable photos from this shoot, I mean, it is just so damn windy here in the UK - it seems to be every weekend now that I want to go out and take pictures. That's another reason why I've used this location though as it's under cover a bit and Toby definitely doesn't want any rain on his new Canon. On that note, this was the first time out playing with the new camera so the photos are a bit off but hopefully we'll get used to it soon enough and get the perfect settings - please bear with me over the next few weeks while we get this right! 

How's everyone getting on with their Christmas shopping? We tried to get all ours done last weekend but Bristol was just so packed that we ended up giving up after a couple of hours (although it didn't stop me going back for a second trip to The White Company). On the plus side though we did get our tree up! It looks great and now we've also finally found a lovely Christmas candle to burn too so it's all smelling wonderful in my living room as I write this post. 


38 comments

  1. Ah you do casual chic so well. Wishing I could raid your wardrobe!
    Sophie
    x
    A Story of a Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the way you've put together this look, that asos chunky scarf is beautiful!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, and your boots, I've been looking for something like that! You look beautiful darling.

    Happy Holidays!
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love greay colour ! You look fantastic :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely obsessed with the Grey and Black ensemble! Even though it's quite monochrome, the grey brings a tad bit of life into the whole outfit!

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black & Grey a perfect mix!!!
    You look great!

    .
    .
    ❤ Kisses from www.withorwithoutshoes.com
    .
    .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Estas guapisima, me encanta como queda el abrigo con este look, miles de besos .
    http://www.fashionismylifebyestefania.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit!
    I love the grey jeans!
    Beautiful coat
    xoxo
    http://fashionsecretsofaprettygirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really pretty! I LOVE all grey! It's something I adore!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  10. I fell in love with the styling :)
    you look beautiful:)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit makes such a gorgeous statement I love it!!
    www.glamourbyzee.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I, too, have a grey obsession (I even named my blog after it). It's just the best color, er, shade!


    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow this is such a cool monochrome look! love your booties and coat

    xx Melis
    http://fashionmews.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit is so chic;

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl I love how organised you are to get in early with your Christmas shopping because I haven't even started thinking about it!!!

    You look fabulous by the way! It's funny to think that its cold where you are and we are getting 30 degree sweltering heat!

    Sending you kisses from Sydney!

    I've recently been sent by Sony to the iconic Whitsundays to review their Xperia Z5 mobile camera - would love if you checked out the post and let me know your thoughts!!

    Helen xx
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. perfect look! love the boots!

    www.aunquedigasqueno.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the look! :)

    anaprodanovich.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm totally with you on greys. I've been obsessing over them lately!! You did an incredible styling a grey outfit!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this outfit! The light color scarf makes the look pop!

    MISS LUCIA | Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice look. It's perfect for winter in the city!
    xx
    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this simple monochrome style <3 The scarf is everything :)

    Claire | vonvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful! : ) I love doing combinations with different tones of grey, too ; )
    LaMelenaDeLeón

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this look! Your style is amazing.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. NICE, PANTS

    NEW BLOG POST
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/12/caramel-culotte-pants-and-kimono-suit.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such cool combination of grey hues, loving the monochrome outfit, you look super stylish and cool!! ;)

    Love,
    Whit

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm in love with your gray scarf!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loving this look! I think you are going to love skye.pm the new digital fashion calendar checkit out. Its right up your cool alley!

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look amazing! xo

    www.eatlovemerry.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig