Chunky Jumper

Jumper - Topshop (Similar here), Dress - Mango (Similar here), Boots - Public desire (Similar here), Bag - Zara (Similar here), Sunglasses - Rayban

Guys - it's nearly Christmas! I'm so excited but I have to admit this final week of work has been ridiculous so apologies to all for a distinct lack of Instagram/blog/snapchat posts - it's just so dark at the beginning and end of the working day and if you don't have time for a lunch break...well...no one likes Insta posts in the dark.


On that note sorry that these pictures look a bit dreary, the weather was AWFUL but I was determined to get an outfit shot as I knew that I may not get much of a chance this week (I'm still going to try!) so, yet again, we had to duck for cover in my usual location, I had planned to step out into the shopping area but it started pouring which is so annoying - hopefully this weekend I'll have more luck. The life of a fashion blogger eh?!

Anyway onto the outfit... Who doesn't love big chunky knits and ankle boots for the perfectly snug winter look? I wore this dress for a Christmas party last week and got a bit nippy so put a jumper on to keep warm and...voila! I thought it worked quite well and at the moment I'm totally obsessed with these Public Desire ankle boots - they are flattering and so so comfortable, I wore them around Bath all Saturday finishing off our Christmas shopping.

How is everyone getting on with their shopping? Did you find my stocking filler guide helpful? I'm going to be super smug in saying that mine is all done and everything is wrapped!

I must leave the post there as I now have to construct a gingerbread house - it's taken 3 days to make if you count making the dough one night, cooking the shapes the next etc... you get the picture...anyway, check out my Snapchat (@bella_91) for the final result! And if you like what you see please add me:

Instagram               Bloglovin                    Twitter



34 comments

  1. Beautiful look!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper looks so snuggly and perfect! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look =)

    xx L.

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jumper dear... so cozy and chic!
    XX

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    FAUX FUR COAT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this chunky jumper! :) You look so incredibly cozy yet chic at the same time <3

    XO, Elizabeth
    http://clothestoyouuu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfits are always on point!! I love the color of your jumper -- I need one for myself!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this look n the sweater-- yes!!
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute outfit!! I love the chunky sweater!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the perfect look for Winter! Great post. Xx
    The Style Icon

    ReplyDelete
  10. chunky sweaters are my fave, so nice for winter!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing outfit!
    Beautiful boots!
    xoxo
    http://fashionsecretsofaprettygirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great look! :) I love your style and outfit a lot!
    xo Leni
    http://www.theblondejourney.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty!!! Love so much the sweater!!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your knit sweater is just fantastic! Love its soft colour!
    www.sanssouci.website

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look fantastic!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this sweater and how you styled it!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post. Well done
    I love your blog. Visit mine if you want
    Many kisses
    Http://www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This outfit is lovely!! I'm really liking the big chunky turtleneck/cowlneck sweaters of the season, it's just so cozy and chic! Great post!

    xo, Alice | Miss Inconnue | Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so pretty! In love with your bag!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Totally love your jumper! looks so comfy :)

    http://rachelkiml.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. amazing look!

    xx

    isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your jumper looks so warm and cozy! It looks great on you :)

    www.fineclic.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super gorgeous!

    www.diarylamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the simplistic look!!

    xx
    Xin

    http://xincerely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice and perfect look.
    http://elsecretodemistercloset.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig