Tie-bow Blouse

 Coat - French Connection (Similar here), Blouse - Zara (Similar here), Trousers - Asos, Shoes - Mango (Similar here), Bag - Zara (Similar here)

I'll be honest, I have actually shot this blouse once before. The thing is, I just LOVE it and I felt that the first time I wear it on my blog it should be perfect! I really like the way it looks with the high-waisted trousers and one of the warmest coats I own in a beautiful speckled grey.

A thought always crosses my mind when I'm buying a new piece for my wardrobe and that's "can I wear this again' - in other words, there are certain items I buy with my blog in mind, however, I spend most of my time in the office and therefore, really, that's where the majority of my wardrobe thinking should occur! This look certainly fits the bill with the tailored trousers and my favourite man shoes (I cannot express enough how much I am in love with these shoes and believe me, I had to hunt high and low for them when they went out of stock - ordering from another country!).

So what do you guys think? Do you like the tailored/officey nature of this look?



20 comments

  1. Awesome look !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/11/stripes-design-with-caseapp.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah as someone who has recently had to dress a bit smarter for work, I'm loving this look! Need to invest in some tailored trousers asap!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so chic Arabella, you look lovely x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite like this tailored look, I think you look really well put together and neat. Love the grey French Connection coat as well, it looks like the perfect winter coat.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing :)

    www.eatlovemerry.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coat is amazing! I'm looking for a similar one actually!
    Have a nice day

    http://maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this, you look so nice & put together!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look, love your shoes :)

    www.theblondiediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blouse and shoes!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute look. Love especially the coat and the shoes!
    ♡ Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear
    Nice look, Loving your blouse so much!!
    Thanks for stopping on my blog =) New follower
    xx L.
    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a gorgeous outfit! I'm definitely into buying pieces that are versatile and can be worn again and again. I love that each of these pieces can work for both the office, or a date with friends.

    -Helen
    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww your outfit looks super cute!
    I love especially your blouse, the coat looks nice as well in that combination!
    xx Caro at It’s Linnae

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow you look fantastic;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig