Party Wear

Jumper - Asos, Skirt - Zara, Boots - Asos

I'm going to use it - the C word - you know it's been coming a long time and I just can't keep it in any longer....it's nearly Christmas!!! But with all the stress of choosing the perfect gift for Grandma and practicing the 'it's lovely' smile, as many of you fashionistas will know choosing the right outfit for the office party and other soirees is really the tricky bit - especially the work one! 


You can't go too short or too revealing, you can't look like you're about to go on an arctic expedition either - and above all you want to show that you can indeed be fashionable when you're not in a suit and pencil skirt! I've put together a few looks that can help inspire you - my favourite look is the first with the faux leather pleated skirt - I'm planning on wearing mine a few times over the festive season so do keep a look out on the blog in the coming weeks for more inspiration.

Normally I'm not too fussed about lace and velvet as I often find they don't suit me too well, however, as soon as the festivities begin I have a new found love for them - deep reds or green velvet dresses, perfectly vintage and instantly glam. 

Whatever you choose, do ensure that you have the perfect coat or jacket to match to keep warm if you're kept standing in a queue for a nightclub or watching the fireworks at new year - let me know what you think and perhaps what you're planning for the holidays?

Coat - Missguided, Dress - Zara, Boots - Boohoo, Bag - Whistles


Jumpsuit - Asos, Shoes - Asos, Bag - Dune



27 comments

  1. Great selection, I love the black jumpsuit!

    Gemma
    TaipeiStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both look!!


    http://www.lookandchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both looks!!


    http://www.lookandchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous post !

    xx

    www.sweet-freckles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!! thank you!
    http://cocolierblog.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Increíbles combinaciones! El segundo me encanta! Un beso

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2015/11/mo-and-vi.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Increíbles combinaciones! El segundo me encanta! Un beso

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2015/11/mo-and-vi.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post! love zara skirt!!
    thank you for your comment! :)

    www.aunquedigasqueno.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the first outfit combo, the boots are dressy but not too dressy and even though I don't typically wear skirts I'd wear that whole look!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great suggestions for a professional attire for Office Parties. Although I think a bit of color would add a lot to the look.

    http://www.pixics.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice selection =)
    xx L.
    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these picks! Great styles!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great picks, they're perfect for the party season!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good selection!
    xoxo
    www.misstrendybarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great pieces - love that plissee skirt & the laced heels!!
    x. Mirjam

    www.jeneregretterien.ch

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE LOVE LOVE this ensemble!

    @WanderLustGirls
    www.thewanderlustgirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. wowww love all these pieces!


    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Got a new post in BLOG.THE.DREAMS.COM

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, that boots <3

    http://www.morefashion4u.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing post! You have a wonderful blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter?.. :)

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the jumpsuit for the party look and the rest are just to hang out...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great look! I wish I had some C-parties to attend, so I could dress up a little :)
    xx
    SASHA

    ReplyDelete
  22. The jumpsuit is gorgeous! And I totally get your new found love for velvet and lace - it happens to me every year as well ;) Right now I've got my mind set on a velvet suit.. That would be so chic for this year's festivities! :)

    - Saskia

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig