My Christmas look

Skirt - Zara (Similar here), Jumper - Zara (Similar here), Shoes - Topshop, Bag - Zara (Similar here)

I've actually been a little excited to shoot this look, the main reason being that these days I don't really wear heels or long skirts and you know what? Sometimes I just like being girly! Okay I live in these shoes at work but that's the office where people look at me oddly when I'm wearing oxfords and an oversized knit!



My previous post showed some party looks and, as promised, this is one of mine. I love that it's girly chic yet still cosy and warm (and slightly oversized so no one can tell when I've eaten too many mince pies!). On that note - I have a wedding dress fitting in January, I mean JANUARY, so no pigging out for me over the festive season - although not that I really do anyway - who wants to throw away those hard earned obliques??

Another worry I had was wearing a midi skirt but then being a bit on the vertically challenged side of things.  Actually I think with a pair of heels it adds length rather than highlights my shortness..what do you think? I mean I wouldn't wear flats and have tried ankle boots (one to watch out for!)

Okay my long rant about shortness over, let me know your thoughts and what you have in store for Christmas!



32 comments

  1. Oh wow, this is really beautiful Arabella! You look gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look ! This skirtis amazing on you!
    Nina
    xox
    www.titritmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful skirt!
    Amazing outfit!
    xoxo
    http://fashionsecretsofaprettygirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely look on you, so feminine and girly. I especially love the bag paired with those classic pumps.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit looks stunning on you. It looks so cosy and chic too.

    Emma Xx

    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! That top is just gorgeous. I love the loose fit, and the large turtleneck is fabulous!

    Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!! I love so much the sweater with the midi skirt!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great styling and the photos are just stunning. XOXO Mimi
    +http://fashionlook4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous outfit! The skirt looks awesome!

    MARTA from http://MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look beautiful:)
    I like your skirt :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit, looks good on you. Loooove the bag
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a classic outfit, love the pleated skirt and you look very pretty!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this look!!!!
    Kisses

    www.lagattarosablog.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing post. Wanna follow for follow? :)

    http://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/2015/11/12-christmas-gift-ideas-for-her_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous outfit, absolutely love your pleated skirt!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
  16. This outfit is really beautiful !Love the skirt!

    x karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the skirt you look fantastic -Hanna Lei

    Latest Post: My NFL Fan Style

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's always nice to wear heels when you don't wear them too often. It makes me feel fancy. This outfit is gorgeous. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww so classy! This is the perfect look for the holidays :)

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love everything about this outfit. The sweater, the skirt, the bag...everything. You look so lovely.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice pictures, have a good day

    http://historiassparacontarr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pretty outfit! I love the skirt so much:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. In love your skirt!!!

    Amazing look

    xx L.
    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow you look amazing! The skirt is so so on point, and looks perfect on you.
    Loved your blog, now following :)
    THE UNKNOWN CLOSET

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a great set of cool pictures! Love the pleated skirt! :)

    And those heels! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really love this life style like yours and this is what I and my family is dreaming about. Please accept my love to you and your life activities. Best Regards: Brian Keo (Writer at Blogger Widget Tutorial)

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig