Lace-up flats

Trench Coat - H&M (Similar here), Blouse - Asos, Skirt - Miss Selfridge, Shoes - Asos

This look encompasses three of my autumn obsessions - the trench coat (who can live without one???), the pussy-bow blouse (perfect for the office) and the lace-up flat. Oddly, I wasn't keen on the shoes at first, I remember seeing a more lacey version from Topshop that my sister bought over the summer and thinking 'God no!' But now I'm sold - I was quite picky though and they had to be simple, no frills and, of course, pointy!

I see this outfit as a typical casual Friday at the office look, quite smart because of the blouse and coat but I bit more comfy in flats and a comfortable skirt. Don't you just love the shape of this coat though? Such a gem at H&M (I did not intend that to rhyme - honest!) I saw it last year and had to have it, it's such great quality too I love to tie it up at the back as it's slightly big on me when loose but looks just as nice done up at the front.

I've not been feeling too well the last few days so apologies for some inactivity and a slow response to comments. Perhaps it's just the weather but I really feel so tired and drained - although I suspect I over did it a bit last week with work, gym and running around..note to self...remember to put scarf on from now until June!


6 comments

  1. This is just so so beautiful! Such a chic and lovely outfit x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't beat a good classic trench like this one!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post dear! I invite you to join the Giveaway on my blog:

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really beautiful, I'm loving that light H&M trench coat!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look! I'm also a big fan of classics and the trench coat is a must-have in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely ladylike look! I love the jacket and self-tie blouse - you look gorgeous! xx SS

    http://champagneatshannons.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig