Cold Sunday Morning

Hat - H&M (Similar here), Top - Dorothy Perkins, Bag - Mango, Boots - Dorothy Perkins (Similar here), Skirt - (Similar here), Coat - Chicwish

I think it's fair to say that summer is kind of over here in England - shooting this look on a cold Sunday morning was not so fun but I really wanted to get in a last few summer looks before it really was unbearable. Originally I wasn't planning to wear the duster coat either - but now i'm quite glad it was too cold to take it off as it really adds to the look and is a great transition piece. I really need to get out of town a bit more and find some more locations but unfortunately the soon-to-be hubby is still in mega exam mode and so dragging him out on a Sunday morning down the road is as good as it gets at the mo. What do you think makes a good location?




 photo Signature_zpsk2pfiiyt.jpg

18 comments

  1. i'm loving your skirt! and the pictures and the filter...awesome!!



    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Got a new post in BLOG.THE.DREAMS.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!! Those boots and coat are beautiful!
    www.sanssouci.website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah everything about this outfit is perfection!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving everything about this. The neutrals pair so beautifully together. That coat needs to be in my life too!

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looks so gorgeous! I love the whole outfit and your shoes!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look ; love the monochrome here .. hey, and thanks for commenting on my blog !!

    happy weekend
    http://seeyouatnine.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have an amazing style!!!

    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the post so much! Have a wonderful weekend:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfits from top till toe <3 gorgeous!

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous fall outfit!
    Thank you for the inspiration!
    http://dmdmagazine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing! I love this whole outfit, especially your shoes and bag! I have a very similar skirt, and you gave me such good styling ideas!
    Have a great weekend!

    xo, Esther

    http://bubblesther.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. arabella, I fell in love with your look and the adorable shoes. oh and what would I give for to travel through england someday sounds like a magical country and of course I want to try the famous c. chocolate :) I think this look would also look fabulous with tights in the colder season or in winter too. How do you want to dress the skirt in winter, would love to know!

    Bisous, Patricia
    THEVOGUEVOYAGE

    ReplyDelete

  13. Amazing post. Well done! Keep going

    Please check my last post blog www.welovefur.com
    Many kisses
    Lady Fur

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig