Black coat and boots

Coat  - Next, Jumper - Mango, Jeans - Asos, Boots - Dorothy Perkins, Hat - H&M, Vest - Zara, Bag - Coccinelle

I swear it's getting colder here in the UK! Straight after shooting this look I ran to Starbucks to get my hands wrapped around a skinny cappuccino! I think that these boots are possibly the best sale purchase of the season - I had been after some pointy ankle boots forever and these really are perfect! I've had this coat for a long time too and, to be honest, I bought it when I was about 18 and it's moved house with me a number of times. I finally dug it out, gave it a lint roll and it was ready to go! I was also cheeky and bought this new Coccinelle bag last weekend - I'm so in love with it, don't you just love the colour? So here is another layered, monochrome look from my winter lookbook - hope you like!



Bella x

11 comments

  1. awesome pics.. . ;-0)


    xoxo


    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit dear!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeously chic look! You always look so beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful outfit, you look gorgeous! Love the minimalistic chic of the look and black, white and grey are always such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures and outfit x

    http://bblluusshh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit,I love your jeans.You look so pretty :*

    Valentina from fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit dear!
    XoXo

    www.acooltime.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Bella, you look so stylish from head to toe! I truly love how you layered the outfit- so winter appropriate!
    My favorite item definitely have to be those boots, they truly look like a great bargain!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig