In Love with Camel

Coat - Missguided, Jumper - Mango, Jeans - Hollister, Boots - Kurt Geiger

Sorry it's been a while since my last post, I'm really not very good at consistency at the moment, busy busy busy all the time it seems. So what's new? My boyfriend I spent the weekend putting up our Christmas tree (real of course) and decorating the house, so excited I'm like a little girl again! My best friend has moved down the road too so we took a little Christmas shopping trip this Sunday (that did NOT last long...so crowded) so we went and took pictures instead. I'm totally in love with this new Camel coat from Missguided, quite warm and I have found that Camel pretty much goes with everything! What do you guys think?





Bella x

9 comments

  1. gorgeous outfit! your coat is lovely :)

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!! ;]]

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a GORGEOUS look! You look incredible and these shots are perfection x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit dear. Great combination!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking gorgeous

    escapedfromafairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally see why you're in love with camel; that coat is amazing! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, I know what you mean about the crowds in the shopping malls! As I am working at H&M, this holiday season is the busiest time of the whole year!
    Anyways, I am definitely loving your outfit- the colors you styled together look amazing in an outfit! The Misguided coat is fabulous!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fabulous,

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig