Black and Blue


Another look from my trip home to the coast to see my parents, this is what I call the perfect autumn beach look, not too warm, not too cold but just right for the breezy shore! I haven't really managed to take these Kurt Geiger boots off since I got them, not only are they really comfortable but they go with pretty much anything. You have to have a good pair of everyday boots for autumn/winter and the pointy ankle boot trend is the perfect style this year. So, what's on your autumn wish list?



Coat - Topshop
Jumper - Zara
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Kurt Geiger
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

Bella x

7 comments

  1. so nice!! ;-)

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boots.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a wonderful look! the coat is very nice!

    XOXO

    http://nuncatengonadaqueponerme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so loving the first two pictures of your blog post! They culd easily be mistaken as editorial photos!
    You look really chic in this outfit, black and blue looks so well together! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos!
    I just posted my autumn wishlist actually, come take a look!

    Styleinterplay.com

    ReplyDelete

© ARABELLA

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig